Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing beautiful naked women is self torture

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Was seeing some naked foids on 4shit /gif/, all of them 10/10 with perfect bodies. How come foids can be so beautiful on the outside and so rotten at the same time. Knowing that you're missing out all those hot women just because your genes are shit is demoralizing, not even the ugly ones want shit with you, you were excluded from all mankind. Maybe i will try to fap so the feeling goes away for at least 5 minutes.

life is a scam and there might not be a sequel.

Yer welcome bro!

I meant @Shigechi why no pictures of tortured women? (Jk)
Can't post here. Go to 4chan adult gif board, there's always good threads with pretty foids. Ignore all trannie and faggot threads there though.

Can't post here. Go to 4chan adult gif board, there's always good threads with pretty foids. Ignore all trannie and faggot threads there though.
I fear that place.

I find couples to be a much bigger suifuel, they're a constant reminder I'll never know what it is like to cuddle with a woman I love or just hang out with her, or any kind of stuff like that, it is pure mental torture.

Yeah, it's full of faggots. But you can find good coom material.

I hate big booties! But ill take a look anyway tks!
Yeah, it's full of faggots. But you can find good coom material.

Goddamned bandwidth black hole!

Ouch! My data hurts!

Last edited: