Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

seeing a hapa jb with gook eyes and freckles made me want to bust

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
I was in a group project with her and every time we were forced to interact i had a boner

She even had a low nasal bridge so she looked alien as fuck

She even had a low nasal bridge so she looked alien as fuck
Over if you can analyze the specific minutiae of facial features and identify autistic PSL terms and irl

Last edited:

should have walked past close behind her so you could accidentally rub your dick on her ass or leg

Hapa foids definitely have a unique factor of their own. They all look different so they're each special

Incel trait: You instantly get a boner when a foid around your age is close to you

Hapa foids definitely have a unique factor of their own. They all look different so they're each special
tbh they resemble latinas but look a bit more asiatic. they do have variance since they can be a variety of phenos and even races (visually, not dna wise). However, ive seen so many that hapa phenos dont mean much to me anymore.

Incel trait: You instantly get a boner when a foid around your age is close to you
That is true for me as there are very few foids around, as stated in my thread from last night. Seeing an asian or hapa IRL just makes my boner extra hard - I'd need grapes to calm down
tbh they resemble latinas but look a bit more asiatic. they do have variance since they can be a variety of phenos and even races (visually, not dna wise). However, ive seen so many that hapa phenos dont mean much to me anymore.
I just like that their features are more pronounced, like how whites have their features jutting out so much. The brown hair that hapas always have is quite common amongst SEAsian peoples like Thais, but I don't know if Thais are really natural in that department

Hapa foids would mog white foids if they had real height.