Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel See if you can read this comment on Reddit that was left by a foid answering if it is over for adult male virgins without getting depressed

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Did reading that specific comment make you more depressed?

• No, that comment did not make me more depressed.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yes, that comment made me more depressed.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Here is the link to the original post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/17hocrf/are_women_really_that_disgusted_by/?sort=controversial

Here is the comment left by a toilet that was so depressing I had to put my phone down:

Foids create school shooters

Here is some music to listen to while you answer the poll:

View: https://youtu.be/MxUbgEHP2Qg?si=6aN8OOHPjlT0MB6U

I remember one reddit post about a virgin guy lying on a date to a foid saying he's had multiple partners and it worked very well in his favor, the comments were full of people telling him off for manipulation and borderline rape.
Anyway @Subhuman Niceguy Why didn't you tag me in this one :feelsbadman:
This poll is very depressing. I did not even think about tagging anyone. This poll is something I would look at - right before ramming down the door of a sorority house with a Ford truck, and then jumping out of the truck, and going ER in Minecraft.

Didn't make me more depressed only because I still remember that gigabrutal post with multiple Reddit and other links/screenshots like this, showing what women truly think about virgin men.

Anybody still have the link to that thread? I thought it would be in the must-read section but it isn't for some reason and searching for it was fruitless:feelsseriously:.

Didn't make me more depressed only because I still remember that gigabrutal post with multiple Reddit and other links/screenshots like this, showing what women truly think about virgin men.

Anybody still have the link to that thread? I thought it would be in the must-read section but it isn't for some reason and searching for it was fruitless:feelsseriously:.
There are too many to search for without knowing what sub it was posted on.

This is why if the stars align and I somehow get a women interested in my I'm not telling her I'm a virgin fuck that shit.
Correct, never tell a foid you are a virgin.

Foids are toilets. Any "man" who is older than 18 and still doesn't know how to use a toilet like a grown man - is seen as a freak.

So she wants someone with similar experience. By her logic that means its ok for me to want to date virgin girls. Of course I don't think she would agree with that.

Agepill is very brutal
Being a virgin passed a certain age means it's brutally over for you, given that you can't back in time.

So she wants someone with similar experience. By her logic that means its ok for me to want to date virgin girls. Of course I don't think she would agree with that.
Based.
Agepill is very brutal
Being a virgin passed a certain age means it's brutally over for you, given that you can't back in time.
Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back