Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

see how poor Russians keep their place clean vs Africans

":soy::foidSoy:: B-b-but race is a social construct! Africans are only low-IQ because poverty!"

Meanwhile poor EE folks seem to keep stuff clean & orderly, not to mention they don't chimp-out

@RealSchizo @PolskiKartofel

The only thing I've seen a few minutes ago was a Russian who listened to a Russian version of nigger music. He turned on his fucking speakers like a fucking ghetto nigger. And there are more like him here. What's going on with this proud Slavic people that they're joining nigger culture? I don't understand it.

The only thing I've seen a few minutes ago was a Russian who listened to a Russian version of nigger music. He turned on his fucking speakers like a fucking ghetto nigger. And there are more like him here. What's going on with this proud Slavic people that they're joining nigger culture? I don't understand it.
U. S. Nigger culture from the ghettos there

lol Deutsche Rap? Deutsche Frauen und neger/kanake Babies? Der Deutsche wird zu Neger/Kanake

Was labberst du?

why is that Africans never make their place beautiful and well kept and amazing like other people?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzNRjQ3pNSI&t=595s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YyVcK2XvuU&t=14s

Are you joking? Russians DONT keap their cities clean. They literally throw trash out of their apartment windows.

Also a lot of Russians copy nigger talk and nigger behaviour and gestures in general.

Russian parts of my city are literally dangerous to walk in, because they can attack you in groups if you look autistic.

Are you joking? Russians DONT keap their cities clean. They literally throw trash out of their apartment windows.

Also a lot of Russians copy nigger talk and nigger behaviour and gestures in general.

Russian parts of my city are literally dangerous to walk in, because they can attack you in groups if you look autistic.
which city you talking about

because. niggers.