Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sectioned

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
It's fucking over, the foids have recently informed me that I am getting sectioned, "but don't lose hope because you can exercise your right and appeal!! :soy: !!! Around 15% of appeals to Tribunals are successful. b-b-but it won't be long it's for you own good!!, " the nurse herself told me getting sectioned is horrible and restrict your freedom and causes extense psychological suffering" also [ it can last from 28 days and can be extended up to 6 month]

Last edited:
It's over they imprisoning you and feeding you sedatives for doing nothing illegal

I'd recommend doing pushups, shower, look well presented and just don't be a sperg and youll be out in like 2 weeks

Doing this will make you seem like you are trying to better yourself

It's fucking over, the foids have recently informed me that I am getting sectioned, "but don't lose hope because you can exercise your right and appeal!! :soy: !!! Around 15% of appeals to Tribunals are successful. b-b-but it won't be long it's for you own good!!, " the nurse herself told me getting sectioned is horrible and restrict your freedom and causes extense psychological suffering" also [ it can last from 28 days and can be extended up to 6 month]
What was their justification?

I'm currently in an A&E apparently they are trying to transfer me over to a mental health facility
I'd recommend doing pushups, shower, look well presented and just don't be a sperg and youll be out in like 2 weeks

I'm using it rn idk if I can when I get transferred
You won't, I've been in the asylum before. if I am wrong say so.

Just sit through it and don't sperg out, and don't be a complete rotter and at least try to act normal and unironically shower and clean your room they give you

what the fuck does "sectioned" mean ?

the nurse herself told me getting sectioned is horrible and restrict your freedom and causes extense psychological suffering
You seem fine, they're locking you up for being too based.

You won't, I've been in the asylum before. if I am wrong say so.

Just sit through it and don't sperg out, and don't be a complete rotter and at least try to act normal and unironically shower and clean your room they give you
I have my own room now.

It means he is going in the asylum until they say he can leave.

I'd give it a month maybe less if he doesn't sperg out and be retarded.

I'd recommend you delete your search history and log out here just to be safe
Yes I will

It means he is going in the asylum until they say he can leave.

I'd give it a month maybe less if he doesn't sperg out and be retarded.

I'd recommend you delete your search history and log out here just to be safe
Proof by the way before people start accusing me of lying.

Alright bro

Careful with posting videos here, there's probably some UK glowies monitoring that will pick out where you're being kept

Im probably getting spied on, can't even cope in peace

Just got some food.

That sandwich just doxxed your location btw.
Probably not, they use the same brand for every A&E or mental facility, they did for school I remember they had the same brand.

Probably not, they use the same brand for every A&E or mental facility, they did for school I remember they had the same brand.
Oh right, I've never seen that brand before.

Have you been to the mental health facility/ been sectioned before?
No, I did go crazy when drunk before, I got arrested instead of sectioned :feelskek: I also got put on the prevent scheme for 2 years.

No, I did go crazy when drunk before, I got arrested instead of sectioned :feelskek: I also got put on the prevent scheme for 2 years.
I'm on the prevent act as well, I also got detained before for 24 hours. Prison is mid and very boring, they took my phone away.

Bruh