Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Section 230: Federal judge dismisses lawsuit against TikTok after 10-year-old femoid dies from "Blackout Challenge"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Im 653065Tawainna Anderson via WPVI
Nylah (left) and Tawainna (right) Anderson

Yesterday, the Wall Street Journal reported:
A federal judge dismissed a Pennsylvania mother’s lawsuit against TikTok for circulating the “blackout challenge,” citing a federal law that shielded the social-media company from responsibility regarding her 10-year-old daughter’s death.

The mother, Tawainna Anderson, sued TikTok in May, blaming the app for repeatedly pushing dangerous challenge videos to her daughter, Nylah Anderson.

Well, too fucking bad! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I see Ms. Anderson is about as good at parenting as she is at winning lawsuits. The "Blackout Challenge," by the way, is a "challenge" where TikTokers hold their breath until they pass out. That tells you a lot about the kind of people who frequent that app.

Download 2 1
Judge Diamond

In this case, U.S. District Judge Paul S. Diamond ruled that Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996 protected TikTok's algorithm. He also poured cold water on a theory recently embraced by many ambulance-chasing lawyers—that online platforms can be held liable for user speech because algorithms which promote "dangerous speech" are defective products. Such a theory, Judge Diamond noted, is merely "creative labeling." He concluded: "The wisdom of conferring [Section 230] immunity is something properly taken up with Congress, not the courts."

You can read his based ruling here:

Although frequently criticized by malicious actors on the left and ignoramuses on the right, Section 230 is an amazingly based piece of legislation. Shielding online platforms, large or small, from civil liability for user content means that these platforms are less inclined to censor speech—especially speech that is viewed as controversial or disagreeable, including incel speech.

That's why so many soycucks and feminists are demanding Section 230 reform, but in this current Congress? Not a chance. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Repealing Section 230 is a one way ticket to completely destroying freedom of speech and expression. These "activists" want it to be altered/appealed and don't realize that they are just crippling themselves and straying father from the freedom they claim to be in support of. They don't have the foresight to realize their spaces get flooded with illegal material and in turn get taken down. It frustrates me that some people cant consider these things for more than five seconds.

Well, she's black anyway.

So she won the challenge.

But her mom lost because her husband was in prison or with some other whore...

I see it as a win for society

Well, she's black anyway.

So she won the challenge.

But her mom lost because her husband was in prison or with some other whore...

I see it as a win for society
Jfl

On one hand, TikTok is good to destroy globohomo (degeneration is self destructive) on other hand TikTok is a spyware that only serves to enrichen certain governance system. I don't know what to saym

Very based law. Too bad companies who buy ads are still the driving force behind what companies allow

I'll say one thing nice about that little ded niggirl...

She "HAD" a lot of willpower! It's very difficult to overcome you're subconscious survival mechanism!

If she would have been intelligent (lol), she could have had a great life....

Tik tok is stupid ive never used it

Deserved fuck Tiktok. Fuck the normie users.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back