Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Secret to getting a raspy deep voice [Serious]

RealityIsCruel

RealityIsCruel

Greycel
Get Gastroesophageal reflux disease(GERD). Ever since having my vocal chords fried for past year from stomach acid my voice has gotten raspy and deep as shit. Just eat as much shit as you can and drink enough to get that stomach acid building and go lay down on your bed and rot, Should get your acid to jump up to your throat.

My qualifications:

Cbcb

mAybe uR JuSt ThE DEVIL. Muahahaha

:feelsseriously:

Sounds like cope. Have this problem for 15 year now and ldared 8 of those. Still normievoice.

Sounds like cope. Have this problem for 15 year now and ldared 8 of those. Still normievoice.
Need to up the amount of garbage you eat and lay in positions where your stomach acid is going to flow up your throat and fry all those normie vocal chords.

Need to up the amount of garbage you eat and lay in positions where your stomach acid is going to flow up your throat and fry all those normie vocal chords.
If I eat more I'll die lol.

I've got a raspy high pitch voice :feelsrope:

Corpse husbandmaxxing.
Also doesn't gerds eventually make you mute? or is that just a meme?

yes, I guess the acidic leaking gastroduodenal content reflux to the laryn causes cordial folds erosion and inflammation.

Last edited:
Corpse husbandmaxxing.
Also doesn't gerds eventually make you mute? or is that just a meme?
Its a real possibility, could lose it but who cares. If there only there was a way to be mute facially :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This plus smoking lowered a lot my voice.
Anything is better than being an high pitched fag

Mine is about 125 Hz. So what?

Get Gastroesophageal reflux disease(GERD). Ever since having my vocal chords fried for past year from stomach acid my voice has gotten raspy and deep as shit. Just eat as much shit as you can and drink enough to get that stomach acid building and go lay down on your bed and rot, Should get your acid to jump up to your throat.

My qualifications:

View attachment 491832
What app is that?

That's a chad voice, wtf.

Is voicecel a real term? I was searching for it on Google, didn't see this thread, ironically. I know that MisterMetokur has a decent voice while being a smoker.

Although I would never smoke, like lol, I cannot stand any smoke, and I'm afraid of fire.

cigarettes are faster,

EC896420 5C71 40D1 A94F 50F65E489C58

I am going to fucking kill myself holy shit:cryfeels:

i got 85 to 126hz? :fuk: how is that result?
On the bottom should have a pink circle and purple line, Where ever the purple line falls is the average of where you're at.

is that the "median"?

i tested 2 times. low were both 85, median were 102 and 105, high were 119 and 126.

so the lower the frequency , the "better"? :bigbrain:
Lower the frequency, lower your voice sounds. 85-100 is still in low territory and definitely lower than average man.

Deep voiced has saved me from embarrassment during zoom calls for job, with an ultra deep voice you are at least taken seriously .
Until they see that I'm a manlet:feelsrope:
FUCKING OVER

Deep voiced has saved me from embarrassment during zoom calls for job, with an ultra deep voice you are at least taken seriously .
Yeah, that's true. I wish I had a deep voice. Well. At least, I sound like a male. A soy male though.

What is the app you are using to rate the tone of your voice ?