Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Secret service monitoring incel websites or something

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Mods pls add opinion flair

Now that thats out of the way, I will explain the US secret service attention towards incels

We are the next boogeyman
First it was muslim terrorists, then russian hackers, then people not wearing mask and vaccine, then it was panic against russians. Basically US government needs to manufacture something new to distract normies before they start asking the real questions. Also they use "threat" to justify more surveilance and push police state

The plan is to pick minority not well undestood by the public so they fear from it. But fear can't go on forever, so once normies have decent understanding they're not scared anymore and US glowies have to start fearmongering towards next group. Conveyer belt.

Besides you know glowies don't care even if thousand people die. But normies can't see this pattern

They watching everyone

invite them to eat with you at a restaurant and they’ll show up.

1. There is an emergent SEXUAL INEQUALITY in the UNITED STATES due to cultural changes (sexual revolution -- the unleashing of female sexuality; without ENFORCED MONOGAMY female sexual choice does not somehow magically settle in a fair 1 to 1 way on all hetero males. No, what you get is jungle mating habits -- some men get harems and others get nothing. That female sexual liberty would equitability benefit all hetero males was an implicit feminist promise that has turned out to be disastrously wrong.)

2. Historically, violence has been the only way to reduce inequality. This book argues that:

The Great Leveler: Violence and the History of Inequality from the Stone Age to the Twenty-First Century (The Princeton Economic History of the Western World, 69)

3. IMO sharing the good of female erotic capital among hetero males is a BASIS of civilization that allowed men to cooperate. The bizarrie of modern dating culture interacting with point #2 is why "they" indeed have a reason to be concerned.

None of them are real or can hurt me
they are in my mind they are in my mind they are in my mind i control my mind i can make them no longer be in my head :feelsmage: