Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Second times a charm

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I’m gonna attempt again soon (can’t give an exact date) . This time I’m gonna try to jump because overdosing is just for pussies.

I genuinely can’t take this shit anymore my mother texted me this morning “I hope you’re ready to apologise” after my last attempt. She somehow managed to make it about herself

God, your mother sounds awful. You have no reason to apologize for wanting to end your suffering. She’s the one who should apologize for giving you crappy genetics

God, your mother sounds awful. You have no reason to apologize for wanting to end your suffering. She’s the one who should apologize for giving you crappy genetics
Not just the genetics.

Every time I speak to her she’s horrible. She tells me she hates me and wishes she aborted me. And she compares me to my ABUSIVE father. Genuinely vile.

Not just the genetics.

Every time I speak to her she’s horrible. She tells me she hates me and wishes she aborted me. And she compares me to my ABUSIVE father. Genuinely vile.
Damn dude, that’s fucking awful. At least my parents were good to me. I couldn’t imagine being an Incel reject from society and having horrible parents

Damn dude, that’s fucking awful. At least my parents were good to me. I couldn’t imagine being an Incel reject from society and having horrible parents
Trust me it’s the worst. After I got diagnosed with autism she forced me to go into big crowded eras thinking it would make my autism disappear lol. Then she stopped me from wearing clothes that covered me (Ive always been extremely insecure and I don’t like wearing revealing clothes)

Trust me it’s the worst. After I got diagnosed with autism she forced me to go into big crowded eras thinking it would make my autism disappear lol. Then she stopped me from wearing clothes that covered me (Ive always been extremely insecure and I don’t like wearing revealing clothes)
I bet man. She’s a piece of shit for doing that to you. Stupid too for thinking you can just work your way out of being autistic

I bet man. She’s a piece of shit for doing that to you. Stupid too for thinking you can just work your way out of being autistic
Autism-pill is the hardest to shallow. Even if I I ascended girls don’t want a guy who has panic attacks and cries when he has a bad dream

Autism-pill is the hardest to shallow. Even if I I ascended girls don’t want a guy who has panic attacks and cries when he has a bad dream
Yeah man. NTpill is fucking brutal. Normies would never understand

I’m gonna attempt again soon (can’t give an exact date) . This time I’m gonna try to jump because overdosing is just for pussies.

I genuinely can’t take this shit anymore my mother texted me this morning “I hope you’re ready to apologise” after my last attempt. She somehow managed to make it about herself
As fucked up as it sounds I wish you luck if you genuinely dont want to be alive anymore then you shouldn't have to be

As fucked up as it sounds I wish you luck if you genuinely dont want to be alive anymore then you shouldn't have to be
Thanks man. If this doesn’t work then I’m just gonna have to become a white pill cuck and stop caring

move out and never call her again

Thanks man. If this doesn’t work then I’m just gonna have to become a white pill cuck and stop caring
Being whitepilled isnt cucked it’s probably the most ideal mindset to have about life

Being whitepilled isnt cucked it’s probably the most ideal mindset to have about life
Yeah ig. I’d rather not have ANY life lol

Please don't, brocell. Why are you the one who deserves to die?

Agreed. Euthanasia should be legal for those who want it. We put animals down when they are suffering because it’s the humane thing to do. Humans should have the same option for themselves instead of having to do a risky and potentially painful suicide method that leaves a gory scene for rescuers