Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Second guessing always screws me over

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
★★
It’s not exactly called second guessing but I have a habit of denying my own common sense. Like:
>Hmm maybe I should do *important thing that will save my ass from embarrassment or trouble* in case something comes up
>Nahhh, I don’t need to/I’ve already started doing ___ so there’s no point in going back
>important thing comes up
This line of reasoning is the main cause of like 70% of my irl fuckups. I feel like I’ve had a revelation but tbh I always realise that I have an issue with second guessing after fucking up then I second guess and fuck myself over again. It’s easy for me to acknowledge my problems in hindsight but actively learning from and improving them isn’t :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I think most people face this problem to some extent, it’s prob one of the things that differentiates NPCs (me) from PCs

second guessing is a sign of low confidence

second guessing is a sign of low confidence
just be confident bro and just be rich.

But seriously, it's no brainer at least for me not for normies, that when you have shit experiences in life and people gaslighting you and attacking you and no one keeping your back - it creates doubting in everything you do.

just be confident bro and just be rich.

But seriously, it's no brainer at least for me not for normies, that when you have shit experiences in life and people gaslighting you and attacking you and no one keeping your back - it creates doubting in everything you do.
It’s not specifically normies. It’s just easy in general to virtue signal and state obvious truths and platitudes instead of trying to understand people. I do it too. Anyway I think @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss understands

It’s not specifically normies. It’s just easy in general to virtue signal and state obvious truths and platitudes instead of trying to understand people. I do it too. Anyway I think @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss understands
Okay, just take a shower bro

I struggle with the same issue :feelsautistic: :feelscry: