Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Search Suggestions for “Single mother”

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

There it is. “Single mother help” and “single mother grants”.

“Give me shekels cause I got pumped and dumped”. “I’m the victim here.”

It must be so nice to willingly do something you know is bad, and then claim victimhood when it doesn’t go your way. Single mothers are single mothers BY CHOICE. 100% of the time. There are 17 or more forms of birth control for women. Women are the only ones that decide wether or not a birth takes place. Women get pregnant against the will of a man, they sabotage condoms, they lie about being on birth control. Every single mother, is a single mother by choice.

Imagine making terrible decisions and then being supported, unwavering, by society and the government, and not being shamed for your bullshit behavior whatsoever. Not even drug addicts get this kind of support from society.

God mode on easy difficulty with GameFAQs walkthroughs open in a separate window - mode.

The welfare system needs reforms.

The jews did this

Stop shitpostmaxxing in my thread tbh

Females are like jews. They will play always the victim. It is even worse. I have read a couple of comments from females, blaming men once again. They even state it is because of men, since they allowed ''us'' (females) everything. At the same time they blame men for the allegedly female oppression.
You cannot win, they will always blame others, specially men.

Last edited:
IT: YIKE A ROO AT THIS (((ANTI SEMITISM)))

It must be so nice to have your own special victim label, no other race or people has this tool.

Yes. (((google))) want us to support whores. fuck them.

IT: YIKE A ROO AT THIS (((ANTI SEMITISM)))

It must be so nice to have your own special victim label, no other race or people has this tool.
The NPC will never understand the underlying causes of all this. He's forever stuck in plato's cave imprisoned by his own mental schakels and lack of intellectual curiousity, observing the shadows for that is his predetermined role in nature and in life.

It's a pretty good browser, unironically.

I know I'll sound like a cuck but I like Apple. They are expensive as shit but they never give in and prioritize security.

Single mom grants for what, being a used up cumbucket whore that's going to raise another future whore or violent criminal?

Single mom grants for what, being a used up cumbucket whore that's going to raise another future whore or violent criminal?

beatches keep babies when the father don't want it, but get abortions when the father want it