Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sean Bean had potential to be an 8/10 with a nose job

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
7c25d162cc732e266ab6ed31d918ebe7.jpg

ba2e75bcd16069d8c2e3e35fa43e6256.jpg

bean-death-8.jpg

His nose failos him so badly. Anglo men can't afford to have big noses. With his compact midface and hooded eyes his nose stands out even more. All it takes is a bad feature to lose chad status.

Not really, but he is good looking.

Age pill: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/22/11/sean-bean-1.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
Not really, but he is good looking.

Put your finger on his nose to see what i MEAN

existentialhack said:
Age pill: https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/05/22/11/sean-bean-1.jpg

Tick tock.

Looks like my nose

existentialhack said:

The nose.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Looks like my nose

I have a similar one too but I have multiple death sentences to cope

he shld've used snapchat dog filter

sean-bean-sean-bean-e8508421320a0831d165b708467f3975-large-528885.jpg

He doesn't really look that good outside of carefully selected photoshoots and lots of makeup to hide his poor skin quality.

I see nothing wrong with his nose.

CopingGymcel said:
sean-bean-sean-bean-e8508421320a0831d165b708467f3975-large-528885.jpg

He doesn't really look that good outside of carefully selected photoshoots.

HE would be pretty boy here without the big nose

incelman said:
HE would be pretty boy here without the big nose

BSBCoki.jpg

Not really. Not a perfect nose morph, but even with a perfectly morphed nose, he is no pretty boy. Give him better skin and lips and we're talking.

CopingGymcel said:
BSBCoki.jpg

Not really. Not a perfect nose morph, but even with a perfectly morphed nose, he is no pretty boy. Give him better skin and lips and we're talking.

He is chad tier still

incelman said:
He is chad tier still

I may give morphing him further a try, to see if he is pretty boy tier with good skin and better lips.

CopingGymcel said:
I may give morphing him further a try, to see if he is pretty boy tier with good skin and better lips.

He looks like a masc kurt cobain

incelman said:
The nose.

If you think the nose is the reason nobody wants to bang that guy then you're clinically insane. The age pill will hit you 20-somethings so damn hard.

existentialhack said:
If you think the nose is the reason nobody wants to bang that guy then you're clinically insane. The age pill will hit you 20-somethings so damn hard.

The guy has had like 4 wives. Give him a break

Lol the national treasure bad guy