Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Script for a jestermaxxer's tear

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I experienced one of my most brutal blackpills when my family got a dog. When we went to go see the litter, immediately there was a little puppy that came up to us and showered us with affection. This was the dog that I wanted to get. But the rest of my family was more infatuated with the bigger puppy that was independent and confident and didn't really care that we were there. This was the one they ended up getting.

Right from conception, there is competition among a litter of puppies for access to milk and the mother's warmth. The smallest and weakest are the ones that lose, and the differences become magnified as their development is hampered by lack of nutrition. From Les Particules élémentaires, Houellebecq writes:
"For the most part, animal societies are structured according to a hierarchy in which rank relates directly to the physical strength of each member. The most dominant male in the group is known as the alpha male, his nearest rival the beta male, and so on down to the weakest of the group, the omega male. Combat rituals generally determine status within the group; weaker animals try to better their position by challenging those above them. A dominant position confers certain privileges: first to feed and to couple with females in the group. The weakest animal, however, can generally avoid combat by adopting such submissive postures as crouching or presenting the rump."

Humans too are hierarchical animals, and liberal societies, with their individualism and freedoms, tend to closely resemble animal hierarchies found in nature. Everything in our society is a competition. This competition has been around for a long time in the economic domain with capitalism, but only recently it's been extended to the sexual domain. The thing people hate to admit about this competition though, is that it's more of a rat race. It doesn't really matter what you do, it matters what you're born with. Obviously face and height determine your sexual success. But the economic domain is also dominated by inherited wealth. As Piketty notes in Capital in the 21st century, business capital tends to monopolize. Just like how foids are only having sex with a smaller and smaller portion of men, as long as the rate of return on capital investments are greater than the economic growth rate, money just gets sucked up by an increasingly smaller portion of uber rich people.

Throughout my life, I've always found myself on the bottom of these social hierarchies. Never getting foids, never finding success anything really, getting ignored and bullied when trying to make friends. When I was young, I always thought jestermaxxing was the answer to navigating social situations. I found /r9k/ when I was 14, and found an image that profoundly influenced my philosophy

I realized that jestermaxxing is a survival tactic adopted by the runt of the litter to try and placate the more dominant members of the pack who would normally bully the weaker members. It is basically cuck behavior finding a way to make yourself useful enough to other people for them to not destroy you when you are at a genetic disadvantage. That little dog that greeted my family with so much affection was probably rejected by its mother and bullied by its siblings, and was desperate for someone to accept it. This is what our social system is, ceaseless animal carnage and savagery, where the genetically advantaged win and the losers get nothing and have to cuck so it doesn't get worse.

But there is a way out. I realized that instead of continuing to try and suffer pointlessly, it's better to abscond from any interaction with other people. I cut off anybody who mogs me and might inspire envy in me. Ensconced in my own isolation, I will never be a cuck to anybody. With no hierarchy to be at the bottom of, I'm a God in my own universe.

For this reason, I'm going to be taking a leave of absence from this forum. I started putting people on ignore who mog me, like people who are NT or have social lives or are tall or have a big dick. At some point I realized I was ignoring most of the people on here. I originally came here because I thought it would be a refuge from the moggers and the systems of social hierarchy. But by being here I am right back in the midst of it. Last year on my old account, a similar thing happened, where somebody made a thread asking if anybody had experiences kissing girls and a bunch of people admitted to kissing girls who aren't prostitutes. After I saw that, I deleted my account and left for a year. So I guess I'm going to leave again, but this time I won't delete my account. Maybe I'll check back in a month or so.

Last edited:
Well constructed OP, couldn't have said it any better. I also aspire to abscond from social systems for the same reasons you have stated. Really I just hate the competitive nature of human systems. Its a fucked up model for survival in the biological realm which humans live by

As an inferior being who lacks economically, genetically or socially advantageous traits, the best way to play is to not play. Jestermaxxing will always be a sign of weakness when its done by someone from a lower part of the social hierarchy

The weak place themselves at the mercy of others who are superior to them. The strongest seek mercy from no one who has superiority over them. The weakest competitors always aim to live up to the expectations of others. The strongest competitors dominate with ruthlessness and absolute force, otherwise they dont try to compete at all

Last edited:
Great essay and interesting read.

Thank you for sharing this @sub human.
It pains me that I can relate to your descriptions of the actions of people like us at the bottom of society, and the brutal comparison to that little puppy. I am also glad you highlighted the pathetic nature of jerstermaxxing, and how the only way to win some seniors is by not playing.

I wish I was born as a more confident and stronger male like those at the top of society. But not everyone so fortunate.
I hope by some miracle we could overcome the problems that chain us to the bottom.

From Les Particules élémentaires, Houellebecq writes
Danm I just realised he is the same author who wrote the blackpilled book whatever, which the movie whatever is based off.
This man is truly a pioneer of the blackpill.

Nice title (I get the reference) and accurate assessments. Sadly this cruel world is ineluctable, even if you decide not to play. No matter how much I ensconce myself, either Weltschmerz or ennui plague me. I hope isolation treats you better.