Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Scientists Reverse Balding and Aging in Mice.

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
https://principia-scientific.org/scientists-reverse-wrinkles-gray-hair-balding-in-mice/

This is really good news for baldcels. I believe that in the future, balding and severe aging will be no more. DHT doesn't directly make your hair fall out, however the sensitivity of your hair follicles to that chemical determines if your hair will fall out.

You know what's the really good news? They reversed this balding after the mice were born. They didn't just edit the embryo's genetics prior to birth. Before
the mouse was even born,
they actually managed to change the way the mice's genetics handled the DHT and the hair follicles' sensitivities to DHT.

This means you can be in your thirties as a baldcel and still have hope to grow your hair back. Let's pray that this becomes something humans can have in the future.

Attachments

• squiddy.gif
    squiddy.gif
    748.5 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for the lifefuel :panties:

And they still haven't found a way to increase erect penis size. Seems like it's truly over only for dickcels.

as a baldcel, this is great news, but i won't get my hopes up.

i wonder if this shit can help IQcels & non-NTs out too.

reddit cures cancer again by linking to article

they didn't cure shit, they injected mouse with antibiotic, it fucked him up and made him look old. then they stopped and it reversed

lmao

Just take female hormones dumbshits. Easy way to prettyboymax and grow your hair back. ;););););););)

That's neat but they didn't reverse NATURAL aging. They INDUCED aging with a genetic mutation that they found was completely reversible.

So they ARTIFICIALLY aged the mice with a mutation, and once they stopped the mutation, everything went right back to normal.

It's interesting, but all it really shows is there is a gene in mice that you can mutate to temporarily simulate aging.

https://principia-scientific.org/scientists-reverse-wrinkles-gray-hair-balding-in-mice/

This is really good news for baldcels. I believe that in the future, balding and severe aging will be no more. DHT doesn't directly make your hair fall out, however the sensitivity of your hair follicles to that chemical determines if your hair will fall out.

You know what's the really good news? They reversed this balding after the mice were born. They didn't just edit the embryo's genetics prior to birth. Before
the mouse was even born,
they actually managed to change the way the mice's genetics handled the DHT and the hair follicles' sensitivities to DHT.

This means you can be in your thirties as a baldcel and still have hope to grow your hair back. Let's pray that this becomes something humans can have in the future.
I don't have much time to wait. I think it's over for me. Hats or Mr. Clean.