Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Scientists create the first ever autistic monkeys

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35424229/scientists-create-the-first-ever-autistic-monkeys

_87960473_monkey1.jpg

They were genetically modified by Chinese scientists to carry a gene linked to autism in humans.
According to Nature, the team says they've started showing classic signs of the disorder, including poor social skills.
It's hoped the research could lead to greater understanding of autism and how to treat - and possibly cure it.
By the time the macaques were 11 months old, they appeared to develop similar traits to humans living with the condition.

These include making repetitive gestures such as running around in circles and displaying emotions similar to social anxiety.
In the past, animal studies involving autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) have mainly used mice.
It's hoped by using animals closer to humans, the research will have more success in trying to find better treatments.
The team is also trying to work out whether the gene linked to autism is passed down from parent to child.
Although many scientists are pleased about the study, it's also controversial.
Some people don't agree with monkeys being used for tests and say it's cruel.

Perhaps they will also become the first monkeys to go ER?

they actually mog me

WTF what assholes

Long way to catgirls, but still those are right steps

Why can't Humans ever leave nature alone? :feelscry:

Chinese scientists are based

Lol "muh animal rights". Fuck no. Keep testing the animals and give me the damn cure. Being autistic fucking SUCKS. If there is no cure in the next decade I might as well rope.

I hope they don't expect those monkies to wageslave. I bet they're rejected by their regular peers.

They should have experiment on humans tbh, poor monkeys don't deserve that

Lol "muh animal rights". Fuck no. Keep testing the animals and give me the damn cure. Being autistic fucking SUCKS. If there is no cure in the next decade I might as well rope.
Cope, there's no cure for those already afflicted, best you can hope for is to not be expected to conform to the rules of normies.

Sheiit, running around in circles is an autism trait? Might be even more spergy than I thougt... :giga:

How can anyone be that evil? They have zero empathy for animal life

Those monkies look like they have a big sign that says "bully me". Check the eyes, high brows of shock & line mouth.

that's pretty cruel of them ngl, but as long as it leads to any breakthrough in curing autism, it's justified.

Aajonus vonderplanitz cured his autism

Sheiit, running around in circles is an autism trait? Might be even more spergy than I thougt... :giga:
I didn’t know that either. I used to run back and forth as a kid and I’m a sperg...

What if one (or all) of them is succesful in passing on its genes? How can it then be blamed on lack of social skills when regard to autistic male humans?

I want a pill that cures autism.

true. i hope these gooks cure autism. here in the usa, biological sciences are dominated by cunts, these female cunt scientists have absolutely no interest in advancing science, they only care about their own carrer

true. i hope these gooks cure autism. here in the usa, biological sciences are dominated by cunts, these female cunt scientists have absolutely no interest in advancing science, they only care about their own carrer

Lol, whenever I encounter a catalonian on the Internet it's a non-native :feelsgah:. That place is so cucked.

Well...the study is exploring the effect of genetic expression on autism...I don't think it's meant to cure autism in fully developed individuals. They're probably looking to screen embyros or genetically modify germ cells.

oh my god. will my autism be cured?

Gene editing on humans when ????

Jfl they can engineer DNA and give a monkey autism but they can’t put hair on my head

Lol, whenever I encounter a catalonian on the Internet it's a non-native :feelsgah:. That place is so cucked.
I'm not catalonian. Why do u think I am catalonian ?

Soon they will post on lookism.net

We already have autistic monkeys, there called ethnics

Just reconstruct your whole fully developed brain theory

never began for autistic monkeys