Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientific study reveals that FAT women have MORE sex

Giphy 2

good band. anyways, they fuck black guys. human refuse. etc.
Also its hard being a normie now from what i hear

gender war on the horizon. like bloodbaths.
the problem with "liberal academics" (including someone I knew) is they say men are the defective gender for having an unformed X but when you look at the bigger picture, all those horomonal/mental imbalances makes me thankful I developed a dick.

Last edited:
This should be evidence of male sexual inequality alone!

not even surprised tbh

I know in Hawaii culturally the bigger a woman is, the better fed= high status. Fatter women were looked at as more fertile so better partners. Dunno about now or OR tho...

All it means is that fat women are more willing to offer their pussy to random guys because they realise their SMV is lower than hot femoids.

high tier normies and chads are obssesed with rolls
No cabbage, most fat women are willing to lower there standards to low tier normies which basically gives them access to that whole market so they get railed by 4-5/10s all day.

A big number of Fat women seek validation due to their insecurity. They think the key to feeling wanted/sexy is to fuck as many guys as possible.

I'm a 4/10 to 5/10 guy, not fat, yet I've turned down the odd 3/10 to 2/10 landwhale that was messaging me first on dating sites. I could've easily had sex with them if I wanted to, but I don't. I only like healthy or slim women. Whales are fucking vile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back