Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Scientific study reveals that FAT women have MORE sex

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
Most important quotes from the study:
  • Oregon and Hawaiian researchers have found that a woman's weight does not seem to affect sexual behavior. In fact, overweight women are more likely to report having sex with men than women considered to be of "normal weight."
  • Obese and overweight women have a higher risk of unintended pregnancy than do normal weight women
  • The data showed that overweight women were more likely to report having sexual intercourse with a man, even when she controlled for age, race and type of residence. Ninety-two percent of overweight women reported having a history of sexual intercourse with a man, as opposed to 87 percent of women with a normal body mass index.
  • "These results were unexpected and we don't really know why this is the case"
Source: Oregon State University

Maxresdefault

thank goodness in my country the obesity rate is very low so I won't be obliged to lose virginity with a landwhale.

Last edited:
The standards have never been lower.

Just be a landwhale theory

high tier normies and chads are obssesed with rolls

Blame thirsty men for fucking them fucking cucks

juggernaut law is more real than gravity

When inceltear males say “I do well with the ladies.”

Juggernaut law is no joke.
Not just that, but is there a name for the phenomena of less attractive women having more sex to battle feelings of insecurity?

If you wouldn't fuck one you're a volcel

Fat women really disgust me, they are nothing but trash.

Plot twist: Those fat women were stacies in their prime but now they hit the wall

It's rather maddening that the laziest & greediest specimens of the human race are getting the most sexual validation. What a messed up world we live in.

DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T try to fuck a land whale under any circumstances. Not only will you regret the experience, but the STD risk, herpes will be a nice reminder of your mistake.

What we've been saying all along; nothing new.

BTW, the majority of those whales would instantly reject most of us here, even if we genuinely tried.

It's over!

The more overweight she is, the more insecure she is, the more validation she needs from sex. Water is wet

some thirsty guys really like foids who are like 300 lbs. idk how they do it :/

t
tbh :feelskek:
  • Oregon and Hawaiian researchers have found that a woman's weight does not seem to affect sexual behavior. In fact, overweight women are more likely to report having sex with men than women considered to be of "normal weight."
  • Obese and overweight women have a higher risk of unintended pregnancy than do normal weight women
  • The data showed that overweight women were more likely to report having sexual intercourse with a man, even when she controlled for age, race and type of residence. Ninety-two percent of overweight women reported having a history of sexual intercourse with a man, as opposed to 87 percent of women with a normal body mass index.

View attachment 38113

+1 thanks op for vanfuel :feelskek:

Landwhales needs more validation than pretty women. Men thinks that landwhales has lower standards (obviously wrong) and approach them more often.

Landwhales needs more validation than pretty women. Men thinks that landwhales has lower standards (obviously wrong) and approach them more often.
Exactly this. But the bluepilled female scientist heading this study didn't wanna give in. Instead the coping bitch said
"These results were unexpected and we don't really know why this is the case"

One day, Juggernaut Law will have been extensively studied in the scientific community, and acknowledged by everyone!

Fat women obviously have less self control over their skinny counterparts..the drive to have sex is the same as to stuff their fat faces which they have no restraint over either..

Fat women have self control issues? What is so hard to extrapolate from the data? The researcher is an idoit..

Have heard lots of anecdotal stories of obese women who use sex as a way to compensate for a lack of (relative to women, not men) romantic attraction/validation. "he'll have sex with me but won't kiss me" I think is a common complaint with fat women.

View attachment 38113
Juggernaut law: the more unattractive, the more men think they have a chance.

This must be archived on the blackpill section.
This is GOLD.

"These results were unexpected and we don't really know why this is the case"

...the case is juggernaut law.

We need to go whale hunting

some thirsty guys really like foids who are like 300 lbs. idk how they do it :/

I don't know how they do it either, and I'm not talking about the attraction / arousal part. I mean the actual physical mechanics of it all. Unless they guy is hung like a horse, how the fuck does he even get inside.

Not just that, but is there a name for the phenomena of less attractive women having more sex to battle feelings of insecurity?
This. I think they overstated it and reg thots understated their prtners as always

Also its hard being a normie now from what i hear

People lie in reports.
Overweight women in general have a lower self esteem and some are more likely to have sex with someone they don't like for the mere affection.
Fun fact time- Overweight women are more likely to have an unwanted pregnancy because hormonal birth control are less effective.

Sexuality is leverage for women, high SMV women can you use it more strategically while having no choice to give it more in order to get what they want, playing hard to get is not an optimal strategy considering the hand they got.

Black men love fat foids. The ball slapping effects sound louder when fucking a fat foid. Black men live for that. A lot of them are either bitchy or submissive/low self-esteem.

Tutorial Island is just such a fucking joke.

I truly believe Juggernaut's Law, which I just learned about (as a term), applies to men as well. I just saw the dorkiest, scrawniest, ugliest and most unkempt dude getting hugged by and making out w/ 2 super gorgeous 18ish year old girls on the streets today. Probably the worst depression-fuel of my life. One girl said, 'hello sir.' laugingly as I walked past and then yelled at me jokingly, 'We're roommates!' The implication of course being that they are definitely more than roommates. In case you misread, 2 girls at the same time. First time I'd ever seen it IRL. Wanted to stop existing for a bit.

That statement is so stupid im not even waste more time to debunk it.
Another study by "experts" made from their doritocave

Juggernaught is unstoppable.

high tier normies and chads are obssesed with rolls
Nobody obsessing over fatties, they just tend to be an easier lay for the average guy at the bar who struck out hitting all the 6-10

Blue pill standard is taking what you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back