Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Scientific AWALT

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The variability hypothesis, also known as the greater male variability hypothesis, states that males display greater variability in traits than females do. It has often been discussed in relation to cognitive ability, where it has been observed that human males are more likely than females to have either very high or very low intelligence. The sex-difference in the variability of intelligence has been discussed since at least Charles Darwin. Sex-differences in variability are present in many abilities and traits — including physical, psychological and genetic ones. It is not only found in humans but in other sexually dimorphic species as well.

Too low iq to understand,

Any harvardcel here willing to explain this to me ?

Too low iq to understand,

Any harvardcel here willing to explain this to me ?
Basically every woman is a basic bitch while every man stands out from one another.

Basically every woman is a basic bitch while every man stands out from one another.
And more than that, they stand out in extremes. So every man is entirely different or similar in their extremes.

men are innovative, foids are stagnating and ldaring since the dawn of time

Because there is no incentive. There will always be men who will happily be a woman’s slave.

This. Women are most of the time average, while men tend to be more extreme. Not only based on intelligence, but also based on personality (you will find almost no female Jack The Ripper or female Mozart), politics (most extremists on all sides of the political landscape are males while females tend to be content with a given social order or want to change it slowly with reforms) and looks (the most beautiful men mog the most beautiful women to hell and back).

Certainly explains my observations on online dating platforms.
Every female profile fits into one of two or three categories. If it didn't mean spending more time on those soul suckers, I'd almost be inclined to do some data mining and find out what those categories are, exactly. At the top of my head it should be:

- foid looking for a chad lay
- foid burned by too many chad lays, now looking for a chad relationship with love & respect and all that bullshit
- foid consumed by insanity and baby rabies, just wants some dumb betabuxxer to play pretend with while she gets one more lay from chad to get pregnant

Then, in regards to the fluff (hobbies), it appears to be either one of these or a mix of them:

- love to travel
- horses
- relationships, trust, respect, family, etc...
- shopping

I may be missing a few things, but now it looks more like foid profiles could be plotted on a three-dimensional graph of some kind.