Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Scientific Analysis of Height Being Attractive To Women

L

loserwastedlife

Ugly Short Sub Human Curry
I am not trying to bring hate on women, just trying to understand if being taller is more genetically superior or not. My source of info thread is [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height\_in\_sports]

Why is height so attractive to women ?
What could be the biological advantages of being tall ?
Are these advantages only limited to advantages within the human species or do these advantages apply to survival in nature ?

Could it be that women are making a mistake in choosing very tall guys ?

The Hypothesis
Their brains are in Neanderthal mode therefore they are impressed that, a man of such height survives in such
primitive resource availability situations. [ While the whole clan is struggling for food hunting and gathering
whatever scraps they can find and yet a man with such limited calorie availability can grow to be so big ]

Disadvantages of Being Tall
1. In situations ( famine, war etc.) where less calories are available the larger a guy the more difficult will it be for him to survive.
2. A taller person has to be more physically active to remain healthy.
3. Food sharing may cause conflict since the taller man will need more food.

Advantages of Being Tall
1. Dominance within the human tribe among the males.
2. Strength advantage to protect the female from other males.

Advantages of Being Short
1. Greater strength to weight ratio
2. Greater power to weight ratio
3. Faster rotational capability
4. Greater agility
5. Greater endurance
6. Greater balance and lower [centre of gravity](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_of_mass)
7. Lower risk of heat exhaustion
8. Less likely to break bones (as they are more dense)

Advantages of Being Above Average Height
1. Greater absolute strength
2. Greater [work](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Work_(physics)) capacity (force multiplied by distance)
3. Greater work per unit of time ([Power](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_(physics)))
4. Greater weight
5. Greater reach (very important in sports such as Basketball and Boxing)
6. Larger hands (catching)
7. Greater visibility
8. Lower resting metabolic rate
9. Lower heart rate
10. Less likely to become dehydrated
11. Longer limbs and shorter torso produce a larger blocking area (important for Goalkeepers)

It’s a status symbol. Women don’t know what they want. Really, from a biological standpoint, muscles, frame, confidence and high-T cues are most important.

However, in western culture, women choose guys based off status. Tall men are seen as higher status men. For whatever reason: models being tall, tall men being stronger, tall men making her feel feminine. The effect has grown dramatically because women are always critiquing themselves due to their low self esteem.

They’re aware that their friends have hierarchies. Because of this, they try to obtain the highest value men, height, muscle, good-looking, etc. Even if the women aren’t even that biologically attracted to these features, they’ll pursue men that have these features to feel better about them.

This is why sometimes you’ll find women dating tall men with sub-6 faces all happy and all that. It’s also part of why the red pill is sometimes effective. This is why women fall for musicians. This is why women fall for popular guys in highschool with status. It’s because women want someone with value.

Advantages of being short:
1. Zero.

I don't need to try to hate women

There are no real advantages to being tall nowadays except intimidation, and the fact that foids like to be giga mogged standing next to their bfs.

Advantages of being short:
1. Zero.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
the dude probably spend some time thinking about his post, but your response completely shit on him

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
the dude probably spend some time thinking about his post, but your response completely shit on him
I am vantablackpilled because I have already been mentally crippled by lonely teen years.

I am vantablackpilled because I have already been mentally crippled by lonely teen years.
I also suffered from lonely teen years. It's over