Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Science, the blackpill, and this forum’s survival, an incompatible mix?

What matters most?

• Total voters
Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
A recent thread of mine was deleted for posting scientific evidence that it’s normal for men to be sexually stimulated by prepubescent girls. I used evidence from the scientific blackpill as proof. However the mods seem to not care about proof, and care more about having a good image for the public. Do you think we should do that?

I saw that post. I think it should have been deleted because if we allow stuff like that we'll get the website deleted.

I saw that post. I think it should have been deleted because if we allow stuff like that we'll get the website deleted.
No it won’t. @BlkPillPres explained that this website will never be taken down.

prepubescent girls are chad only too, inkwell, move on

I didn't know that thread got deleted, but it shouldn't have. Nothing stated there was an opinion, it was just publishing a study done by researchers

I didn't know that thread got deleted, but it shouldn't have. Nothing stated there was an opinion, it was just publishing a study done by researchers
that’s what I’m saying

i don't think if we start posting CP and things like this will really be good to the forum.
we can start posting hardcore CP but it will just bring the attention of pedo normies, infiltrators and bad attention from social media.
tbh i really don't care about the pedo posting rule but i don't like breaking it anyway

Those types of posts aren't allowed anymore due to server provider rules.

Truth is the forum can't be as based and factual as it used to be since society is becoming more and more cucked.

Only obscure forums that won't be reported to their website hosts can get away with full black pilling anymore.

i don't think if we start posting CP and things like this will really be good to the forum.
we can start posting hardcore CP but it will just bring the attention of pedo normies, infiltrators and bad attention from social media.
tbh i really don't care about the pedo posting rule but i don't like breaking it anyway
That wasn’t CP

Btw @Neurotic is a mod in other blackpill forums so he obviously cares about political correctness.

Bro, you got to understand that pedophilia is only ok if its gay pedophile moelsting straight male boys. If its a troon its bonus point.

Saying that its normal to be attracted to girl younger than 18 is biggest crime in the world. Talks about rape, zoophilia, murder, even open allusions to mass murder are all ok, but saying 16 year old girl looks hot - thats the red line that will get the site down.

I dont blame the mods - its how clown world works
Don’t cuck to society

Women ages 9 and above (used to ) get married at their age this whole 18yo age cucking bs is the result of liberalism

By the way, while attraction to teen girls is completely bilogical and normal, attraction to girls who havent entered puberty is not. It is indeed pedophilia.
Wrong, pedophilia is a preference to prepubescents, not an attraction, so a mere attraction isn’t pedophilia.

Retard"cels" trying not to talk about how they want to fuck children for 5 seconds challenge (impossible)
You can never address an argument directly. You’re pathetic.

What argument? The thread was deleted, retard.
Nope, im talking about how on blackpill world you didn’t address the argument against validation

Now you're pulling out shit from months ago on another forum :feelsclown: besides, I addressed everything, you just lack the cognitive ability to comprehend it
adress this then:
FBFFB1DC 43F4 4793 84AF 2CB49E6E3374

Now you're pulling out shit from months ago on another forum :feelsclown: besides, I addressed everything, you just lack the cognitive ability to comprehend it
Btw, you literally adjusted his title to “Gay and Proud” out of spite. You are literally such a pathetic bitch.

open pedophilia gets the kind of attention you don't want

Bro, you got to understand that pedophilia is only ok if its gay pedophile moelsting straight male boys. If its a troon its bonus point.

Saying that its normal to be attracted to girl younger than 18 is biggest crime in the world. Talks about rape, zoophilia, murder, even open allusions to mass murder are all ok, but saying 16 year old girl looks hot - thats the red line that will get the site down.

I dont blame the mods - its how clown world works
Clown world is pathetic.

Those types of posts aren't allowed anymore due to server provider rules.

Truth is the forum can't be as based and factual as it used to be since society is becoming more and more cucked.

Only obscure forums that won't be reported to their website hosts can get away with full black pilling anymore.
and as a site on the darkweb with on .union address, like zlib does, they seem to be able to get away with anything even after the feds seized them