Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Science : research on loneliness makes it the biggest factor in early death surpassing obesity and inactivity

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240505 161127 X

But le hecking epic redditors told me its my hate for foids that its rotting me inside

Woah who'd think this I'm so surprised :soy:

Everyone will say that a bad personality is the sole cause of your loneliness.

We may aswell start smoking then and speed up the process

Oh, and the quality of character in people is dropping annually. The recession in civility and courtesy continues.

Everyone will say that a bad personality is the sole cause of your loneliness.
No, everyone will say you don't need romantic relationship with women to not be lonely, family and friends are still possible as an uggo

No, everyone will say you don't need romantic relationship with women to not be lonely, family and friends are still possible as an uggo
A foid will literally fix your life but theRAPIST is the solution apparently

That's what their argument will lead to.

Well, we are fucked.

We may aswell start smoking then and speed up the process
My mom smokes a lot even more so when i was a kid and being near someone when they smoke can almost be just as bad as smoking yourself dedsrs look up second hand smoke

My mom smokes a lot even more so when i was a kid and being near someone when they smoke can almost be just as bad as smoking yourself dedsrs look up second hand smoke
Yep second hand smoking is just as worse

Somehow foids will make this about them, obviously.

Erm that study reeks of incelness. It’s against my opinion so it can’t be true. I bet those incels working at PLOS medicine used fabricated data to justify their misogyny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back