Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SCIENCE] MANLETS DONT ENTER - Height mog is the most brutal mog a man can experience. SCIENCEPILL

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I finally understand how humiliating it is to be heightmogged. It doesn't happen to me often as I am average height but today I was standing next to a man who was 10cm taller than me and it felt horrible. Height is a way to subconsciously project social status and importance on others. Ask yourself, when was the last time you ever met a shy tall guy? Not because there isn't many shy tall men, there are. But tall men are not perceived as shy even if they are so. Their height projects their authority status and everything we do in our social space is coated in our place on social hierarchy which itself is defined in large part by how we look, second to how we act. Looks supersede personality always and everywhere and it is logically conclusive that it does so. Yet IT and other copers continue to deny this OBJECTIVE FACT OF REALITY. Impressive, to wield such ignorance one must harbor much diminished intellect.

There is a reason why men in power who do not have a correct height to solidify their authority figure are more often not pictured with those who height mog them. Their pictures are always stylized to make it difficult to assess their height. All their public image and PR social constructs are actively and purposely designed to obscure their height and focus on other features instead. The value of height in ascribing character should never be underestimated.

A human face. The primary incel feature. When placed among many men, human faces can be categorized from incel to chad and the in-betweens. However if we hypothetically brutally kidnap and force 10 culturally diverse foids under threat of death to rank 12 random men in the room the general rankings we will receive from this study will follow a beauty curve despite certain inconsistencies. The study could look something like this:

The individual rankings of men will differ ever so slightly depending on the foids personal subjective vision of beauty, their prejudice and sociological perception.

Height on the other hand. Is an objective unit of measurement. It is always 180cm and no amount of brain coping or abstract standards will ever change this. It will always be perceived as 180cm by everyone. Height is objective reality detached from all subjective opinions and therefore it hits the hardest when you are sucker-punched by the heightmogg pill when you least expect it. Especially when you are behind the well defined standards of height in your general local population. If we repeated the last study with height the results would be rather boring but it illustrates exactly why being heightmogged is much worse than being facially mogged.

However! None of this means that height > face. It merely means that when faced with the prospect of being mogged you should always prefer to be facially mogged over being height mogged since the feeling of being facially mogged is diminished by other subjective factors.

The ultimate truth is...

Last edited:
I wish I was a tall ass ogrecel so I could beat up chad. If I'm gonna be a loser in the dating world I might as well want to have that ability.

More like scalemogged/volumemogged tbh. Heightmog is brutal but it’s less brutal when you feel like you can kill the taller guy.

and Jfl at having a mental breakdown over a 10cm mog. I’m 5’10” in lifts and regularly get heightmogged by 6’5”+ guys.

I wish I was a tall ass ogrecel so I could beat up chad. If I'm gonna be a loser in the dating world I might as well want to have that ability.
This. My dream is to become a massive roided freak who can at least intimidate Chad and bully him.

You can't just beat up people without consequences, and beating them up would leave you worse off than them.

This. My dream is to become a massive roided freak who can at least intimidate Chad and bully him.
Just be a giant caveman theory
Boxing wba world heavyweight title nikolai valuev v david haye nuremberg GC4BK6

big boom is coming

You can't just beat up people without consequences, and beating them up would leave you worse off than them.
True but I said "could beat up".
The simple act of mogging, the simple fact that you COULD beat them up is enough to intimidate, scare and make sure they don't mess with you. That is more important than actually beating them up.

But yeah of course going around beating up people who piss you off is some ER power fantasy.
Just be a giant caveman theoryView attachment 183184
Who is that?

I have gotten height mogged by foids at 5’11

Heightpill is worse than cancer

how does jack ma cope?

No reason to obsess over one trait. You got it all and are Gigachad, or you don't and can rot happily ever after, tall or short.

You still can beat up Chad if you're shorter but have a more robust build. Take up grappling. If you can get close enough, their height usually is no longer an advantage of you're stronger than them and can knock them off their feet.

You still can beat up Chad if you're shorter but have a more robust build. Take up grappling. If you can get close enough, their height usually is no longer an advantage of you're stronger than them and can knock them off their feet.

Just be an angry manlet who reinforces negative Napoleon Complex stereotypes bro!

Cliffs: COPE

Just be an angry manlet who reinforces negative Napoleon Complex stereotypes bro!

Cliffs: COPE
GTFO with this bootlicking cuck mentality. You really think those same people that shit on short guys are going to suddenly change their minds if you let them walk all over you?

Fuck letting people walk all over you just so you don't reinforce their narratives that they've already preemptively formed. Maybe if people weren't such fucking cunts then they wouldn't get their teeth knocked down their throats.

I have 6in wrists. I'm not robust.

I have 6in wrists. I'm not robust.
I believe you can increase the size of them by megadosing bone anabolic vitamins such as vitamin mk4 and D while doing hand grip strength focused exercises. It sounds pretty dumb, but when you consider that bone remodels itself in response to forces placed on it, it sound like it could work.

Taking peptides to elevate igf-1 levels is also a pretty great way to ogremaxx if you're okay with the slight possibility of future health issues.

ITS OVER. ACABADO

I believe you can increase the size of them by megadosing bone anabolic vitamins such as vitamin mk4 and D while doing hand grip strength focused exercises. It sounds pretty dumb, but when you consider that bone remodels itself in response to forces placed on it, it sound like it could work.

Taking peptides to elevate igf-1 levels is also a pretty great way to ogremaxx if you're okay with the slight possibility of future health issues.
I've been doing this for over half a decade (well except the peptides). Didn't do shit.

I've been doing this for over half a decade (well except the peptides). Didn't do shit.
It could've, you probably just didn't notice because of how subtle the changes were. The only way to know for sure is to see someone you haven't seen in a long time.

Last edited:
Shit man never began, being short and have ugly face its brutal, over before its over

nikolai valuevmaxx

I didn't think height was as important as I thought it was until came on this site