Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Science confirms: Compared to last decade, women putting out only for Chad

Surprised I haven't seen this study before in the incel community. It's what we all know already but it's something that you can pound into a normie's skull that we're not making this all up.

https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal...he_Distribution_of_Sex_Partners_in_the.5.aspx

Original00007435 201702000 00005T2 5

This is for men in the United States, no homos, no BJs. Compared to 2002, men overall had the same number of partners in 2013. But the top 20% of men (turbonormies) had a 25% increase in sexual partners, and the top 5% of men (chad) had an outstanding 38% increase in the number of sexual partners. Same amount of sex, but it all shifted to the top.

No surprises to anyone here. But this data is from 5 years ago and I'm sure it radically understates the issue today -- this is mostly pre-Tinder and we've seen how the incel rates spiked since it was released in 2012. This has been in progress for well over a decade, as I'm sure oldcels here can account.

As we all know, the only solution to this social crisis could be some kind of mass awakening. What we don't know is what form it will take. Will people wake up and see how ugly the degeneracy is, steering away from it and rebuilding? Will the inceleration speed up until society slowly collapses into a dull and primitive state, with millions dying in the process? Will they just try to ship us all to gulags in Alaska first? Time will tell.

Last edited:
"no significant changes were identified among women in the top 20% and top 5%, overall, and among subgroups."

I can't believe this isn't more widespread. Just confirm that these manhoes are indeed of higher genetic quality and this is the entire blackpill done. Good work

"no significant changes were identified among women in the top 20% and top 5%, overall, and among subgroups."

lol women can literally look like fucking alien from mars and have terra-chad come fuck her.

legit af. Normies are so fucking stupid thinking the sexual revolution also brings more sex for incels.

Also notice that blacks outslay other races, in each time period and each success level (as in median, top 20%, top 5%)

Edit: 123 for whites in 2002 is obviously a typo. 95% confidence interval is 12 to 15

People will never wake up to the degeneracy taking place in our society. They'll only notice it, not when it's past the point of no return, but when everything around them is collapsing. By the time people notice, it'll already be over.

legit af. Normies are so fucking stupid thinking the sexual revolution also brings more sex for incels.
The sex will trickle down bro :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Women lie so much in those that you can't even take it seriously when it comes to their data. You can bet the average number for women is much higher.

Last edited:
nothing will change

you'd have to ban women from owning smart phones and lock them up 24/7

I can't believe this isn't more widespread. Just confirm that these manhoes are indeed of higher genetic quality and this is the entire blackpill done. Good work
They don't have higher genetic quality because femoids choose them. Being chosen by femoids only means you're tall and good looking, it has nothing to do with your strength, intelligence, and creativity.

All the women are bitches. What's new in this? All the women fuck multiple chads. I'm sure 99% lose their virginity by 17 and become degenerate whores. So, men in top tier will get every women good,bad,virgin,whore and we all will come here to complain and take out our frustration and sorrow.

Yeah, I discovered these studies a while ago. I am sure that it is only worse now. There are flaws in their methods, but I think they still captured the essence of what is happening.

This hurts even more for old mentalcels like me who would've had a chance when we were a teenager before social media became a thing. I had a small chance then. Now it is completely over.

People will never wake up to the degeneracy taking place in our society. They'll only notice it, not when it's past the point of no return, but when everything around them is collapsing. By the time people notice, it'll already be over.

The ones who are directly affected by this (incels) will notice. Our numbers grow every year due to degeneracy, but they will not get to high enough levels to make a change any time in our life.

Just fucking brutal. Does it feel good or bad to find out all the science backs everything you've come to believe and have been saying?

I'd say for me it's mixed emotions. On one hand it's validating to know you were right and not crazy. On the other hand it's horrifying to realize it's just as bad as every nightmare you've had about it. The nightmare is real.

Last edited:
Yeah, I discovered these studies a while ago. I am sure that it is only worse now. There are flaws in their methods, but I think they still captured the essence of what is happening.

This hurts even more for old mentalcels like me who would've had a chance when we were a teenager before social media became a thing. I had a small chance then. Now it is completely over.

Mega regret. The whole situation feels like quick sand. And the more time passes, the deeper you get.

this new evidence of female selection, and a large men being at the bottom confirms the blackpill theory.

Cucktears will say that science is misogynistic and they'll keep on coping. JFL.

Keep in mind this is OP's first post as well. Amazing.
What angers me more than anything is that normies and cucktears will continue to deny this stuff. When will they wake up?

Glad to see this bumped. This is a very important thread.

I think the absolute most critical black pills to prove we are right (and not crazy as people would like to imply) are:

- This one => proves Chad exists and he's fucking all the women, proves the inequity is getting worse every year.
- This one=> proves celibacy is on the rise for all races of men but not women, proves that being nonwhite/nonblack is a death sentence in 2018 when it never was before.
- This one => quantifies precisely in exact dollars how important race, height, and face are to women.

Put those three together and you basically have the blackpill as scientific fact.

Things like Tinder experiments are just the icing on the cake that you can use to persuade more "emotionally driven" and less scientific types. The child rapist and nazi Chad experiments are the best examples of that. OK Cupid's old race based data was handy too or their "looks vs. personality" correlation.

As far as I'm concerned with all the above the blackpill is scientific fact and any further research can only reinforce things further.

Glad to see this bumped. This is a very important thread.

I think the absolute most critical black pills to prove we are right (and not crazy as people would like to imply) are:

- This one => proves Chad exists and he's fucking all the women, proves the inequity is getting worse every year.
- This one=> proves celibacy is on the rise for all races of men but not women, proves that being nonwhite/nonblack is a death sentence in 2018 when it never was before.
- This one => quantifies precisely in exact dollars how important race, height, and face are to women.

Put those three together and you basically have the blackpill as scientific fact.

Things like Tinder experiments are just the icing on the cake that you can use to persuade more "emotionally driven" and less scientific types. The child rapist and nazi Chad experiments are the best examples of that. OK Cupid's old race based data was handy too or their "looks vs. personality" correlation.

As far as I'm concerned with all the above the blackpill is scientific fact and any further research can only reinforce things further.

HIGH IQ. Do you know of any more resources such as this that can prove the existence of the black pill phenomenon? I'm still new here and have been hanging onto some hope that my looksmax and confidencemaxing efforts will pay off eventually..

IT: Men's personalities have gotten worse except for the men in the top 20% where personality improved

is this in the archives?

Yes.

IT: Men's personalities have gotten worse except for the men in the top 20% where personality improved

The top 20% of men are taking an unprecedented number of showers and getting haircuts on a biweekly basis.

While the rest of men have lost their ability to bathe and are sporting wild shaggy unkempt manes as they have also forgotten how to book haircuts.

Society is collapsing as a result. In particular, we need urgent gov't intervention to teach disadvantaged young men how to shower again before it's too late.

Pictured here is a Chad who is slowly forgetting how to shower - he still knows where to go but doesn't remember how to do it. Soon without intervention he will degrade into yet another lost incel:

High-School-Football-Player-Cut-From-The-Team-After-Refusing-To-Shower-With-The-Coach.jpg

If there is no government intervention, this problem will spread until it affects nearly all men. The government will need to employ Shower Coaches to force men into regimented shower programs. It will resemble this:

We all know showering skill is a critical component of what makes men attractive, so it's the only way to fix the problem. I think it will be awkward and weird but maybe it will be worth it when we all learn to shower properly again and ascend. :feelsautistic:

We can deal with the societal hair cut problem after that.

Last edited:
Feels like the blackpill is a suppository. Which is good I guess since that's the most action I will ever get.

I know this is satire, but this may actually be a 'partial' explanation. Just hear me out for a sec:

1.) The social justice warrior and blue pilled culture in the west have conspired for a very long time to make young men feel ashamed for behaving in traditionally masculine ways.

2.) There has been a marked rise in single mothers raising young men due to the welfare state and rising divorce rates over the last 25 years.

3.) Economic factors, such as available career level jobs for young men in America disappearing due to globalization and young men dropping out more and more from college due to the social justice takeover of the universities

These factors all work together to create a growing population of under-educated, under-employed and societally emasculated young men, who more likely than not, lacked a strong male role model who could be there to teach them responsibility and more or less how to 'be a man'. This 'partially' explains the growing lack of success for 'certain' men in the west (whites in particular). The existence of Chad on Tinder, as well as the sexual liberation of ethnic females explains the rest (and for ethnic males in particular).
Yes.

The top 20% of men are taking an unprecedented number of showers and getting haircuts on a biweekly basis.

While the rest of men have lost their ability to bathe and are sporting wild shaggy unkempt manes as they have also forgotten how to book haircuts.

Society is collapsing as a result. In particular, we need urgent gov't intervention to teach disadvantaged young men how to shower again before it's too late.

Pictured here is a Chad who is slowly forgetting how to shower - he still knows where to go but doesn't remember how to do it. Soon without intervention he will degrade into yet another lost incel:

If there is no government intervention, this problem will spread until it affects nearly all men. The government will need to employ Shower Coaches to force men into regimented shower programs. It will resemble this:

We all know showering skill is a critical component of what makes men attractive, so it's the only way to fix the problem. I think it will be awkward and weird but maybe it will be worth it when we all learn to shower properly again and ascend. :feelsautistic:

We can deal with the societal hair cut problem after that.

ROFL. This made my day. I needed this. Thank you.

Last edited:
This whole shaming bullshit is a media moneymaking scheme for clickbuxx from "left", "right" and "centre" media alike, which got out of control tbh.

You forgot automatization, platform economy and working poor.

The whole social system is underfunded in the US due to corporate greed.

I know this is satire, but this may actually be a 'partial' explanation. Just hear me out for a sec:

1.) The social justice warrior and blue pilled culture in the west have conspired for a very long time to make young men feel ashamed for behaving in traditionally masculine ways.

2.) There has been a marked rise in single mothers raising young men due to the welfare state and rising divorce rates over the last 25 years.

3.) Economic factors, such as available career level jobs for young men in America disappearing due to globalization and young men dropping out more and more from college due to the social justice takeover of the universities

These factors all work together to create a growing population of under-educated, under-employed and societally emasculated young men, who more likely than not, lacked a strong male role model who could be there to teach them responsibility and more or less how to 'be a man'. This 'partially' explains the growing lack of success for 'certain' men in the west (whites in particular). The existence of Chad on Tinder, as well as the sexual liberation of ethnic females explains the rest (and for ethnic males in particular).

ROFL. This made my day. I needed this. Thank you.

Good post... You may be right about this.

Nature will take its course and expunge those with inferior genes from the gene pool it's as simple as that.

Last edited:
Blackpill confirmed by science again

Cucks on suicide watch.

I'd really like to see new data from year 2017/2018. We all know it's gotten drastically worse since 2013 the only question is how much worse. I love hard data. Gives me hard ammunition when idiots try to give me advice on how to be better with women.

Due to automatisation and the winner-take-all mechanism of information technology.

It's very low IQ to talk about jobs disappearing without mentionning Automatisation and the dynamics of information technology.

Compare big american entreprises like Facebook/Ubber/Google, see how many employees they need (and how highly educated) vs the brick and mortar companies of 50 years ago, not even 10% of the same employees for the same capitalization, and only less than 1% are not highly educated.

this post is making the rounds again i see, good.

blackpilling the normie lurkers. :feelzez:

and the top 5% of men (chad) had an outstanding 38% increase
Fucking ridiculous, potent ragefuel

They don't have higher genetic quality because femoids choose them. Being chosen by femoids only means you're tall and good looking, it has nothing to do with your strength, intelligence, and creativity.