Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schools made me take a special needs test

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I don’t even know why they thought I was retarded. I used to get into a lot of fights and was aggressive but I wasn’t fucking retarded or autistic. After the test I never saw them again meaning I wasn’t retarded.
They probably assumed I was autistic from my looks the pieces of shit :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Happened to me too.
As shown by the Dunning-Kruger Effect, normies low IQ can't comprehend the superior mind of a man tormented by having to live among lesser creatures and take him for a fool.

I hate when they intervene for no reason during fights I remember 1 occasion where a teacher got involved and I threw a snowball to their face and their glasses fell off. :lul:

Happened to me too.
As shown by the Dunning-Kruger Effect, normies low IQ can't comprehend the superior mind of a man tormented by having to live among lesser creatures and take him for a fool.
They don’t understand the mind of a true supREme gentleman

I hate when they intervene for no reason during fights I remember 1 occasion where a teacher got involved and I threw a snowball to their face and their glasses fell off. :lul:
:feelskek: exactly they should let us fight it out like men instead of being little bitches.

:feelskek: exactly they should let us fight it out like men instead of being little bitches.
I agree they need to adopt a hands off approach not talk about "stop bullying" on posters.

I agree they need to adopt a hands off approach not talk about "stop bullying" on posters.
Bullying is needed sometimes and it should be targeted at feminist whores and faggots

Nobody ain't gonna stop the bullying apart from oneself

foids hate seeing sub-5s defending themselves
They also think we’re weaker because of our looks these dumb sluts. I won a fight against a guy once and this foid didn’t believe me

They also think we’re weaker because of our looks these dumb sluts. I won a fight against a guy once and this foid didn’t believe me
typical foid moment lol. in a fight they'll always root for the chad even if you win the fight in her heart chad still wins the fight. such is the way of the carnal foid

They also think we’re weaker because of our looks these dumb sluts.
this is the most brutal thing about being an incel, a woman thought she could beat me because of my looks even though I had fought and beat a couple guys. Most man thought I was an easy target.

Bullying is needed sometimes and it should be targeted at feminist whores and faggots

If a foid is a whore and a male is a faggot they were a target at school but things have changed alot now, as these 2 demographics are accepted thanks to tiktok.

this is the most brutal thing about being an incel, a woman thought she could beat me because of my looks even though I had fought and beat a couple guys. Most man thought I was an easy target.
They think fighting skill and strength is also based off looks these degenerate whores

If a foid is a whore and a male is a faggot they were a target at school but things have changed alot now, as these 2 demographics are accepted thanks to tiktok.
Now the target is the traditional sophisticated man. They praise the faggots and the thugmaxxers. Such a twisted world

typical foid moment lol. in a fight they'll always root for the chad even if you win the fight in her heart chad still wins the fight. such is the way of the carnal foid
:lasereyes:

Now the target is the traditional sophisticated man. They praise the faggots and the thugmaxxers. Such a twisted world
These fools regardless of their race or political ideology see them as an ally and view their content and pay them, but with the blackpill or incel content they demonise it and want to see it off the main platforms.