Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting school was a fucking fraud and i want my money back

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
fuck the education system honestly

they are all for "educating the next generations", to form a community of passionate young lings, be inclusive, teach you for you to conquer future goals, to be harmonious with every one else...

for what?

they literally make us compete, teach us what to think instead of how to think, propaganda everywhere, those gay ass school clubs that divided us all. it is the spitting image of a jungle

and i remember busting my ass off so i could take the "excellency" position when i graduated. got medals, plaques and trophies and for fucking what? I am still stuck in fucking life with no passions and desires. i am just a loser

so all the promises of greatness went down the shitter or what?

any ways, for the normies who are fighting for universities to be literal day cares should stop for a second and reflect that those institutions are there for educational purposes and not to rub your boo-boos whenever you like to

Yea the liberals are taking over and poisoning young minds with their degeneracy and pumping their veins with estrogen in food

lukesxber

Yea the liberals are taking over and poisoning young minds with their degeneracy and pumping their veins with estrogen in food
i always suspected about the food poisoning shit... is that actually true?

i always suspected about the food poisoning shit... is that actually true?
Probably. Kids are getting fatter and fatter and people aren’t supposed to be getting diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, and morbid obesity

Probably. Kids are getting fatter and fatter and people aren’t supposed to be getting diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, and morbid obesity
well shit, i am a skinny twig and they never give you fucking protein. it is always carbs and sugar, so it makes sense. they want us to be docile and obedient... hmmmmm

its not worth the money