Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School shooter vibes

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
People in the hallways (mainly women) whisper to their friends when they see me, and it's not in the friendly manor, It's as if they're terrified of me. When I was in drama class last a year a female peer informed me that a lot of people deem me as the "quiet kid" and are fearful. I even remember last year I walked past a guy and a few of his normie friends when he said something along the lines of "for some reason that guy gives me chills.

(Wish you) prove them right (in Roblox)

(Wish you) prove them right (in Roblox)

It's better to have the opportunity to post freely here at some point. Then we could have a meaningful discussion other than-

This has happened to me on several occasions as well. One time, a kid literally pulled me to the side and asked me if I was going to shoot up the school, no joke. Normies just love to make comments about me behind my back, especially if they're in a group because they know they have 10 times more social leverage that way. They would never say anything if they were alone. We really do live rent free in a lot of these people’s heads, and it’s crazy to me
Ngl, the last part is a bit of a weird flex. Something tells me OP may be a tallfag

Last edited:
No more glowing

I wish people were afraid of me. Instead they just act like I don't exist.

Some kid in highschool told me he was only nice to me so I wouldn't shoot him

B6342C895597F5DE107484073677ECD19B1CE664

Fuck them.

Better to be feared anyways.

People in the hallways (mainly women) whisper to their friends when they see me, and it's not in the friendly manor, It's as if they're terrified of me. When I was in drama class last a year a female peer informed me that a lot of people deem me as the "quiet kid" and are fearful. I even remember last year I walked past a guy and a few of his normie friends when he said something along the lines of "for some reason that guy gives me chills.
Good. Let them be scared. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk:

Recently got accused of being the Idaho nightslasher because I collect knives and always look mad. Does that Mog being accused of being a school shooter ?

I have walked once past 2 foids. I have heard one girl talking to other: "This dude looked like he was about to pull his gun". Yep, I'm a shooter and a killer because I can walk

atleast people are afraid of you. You're lucky that you're not the laughingstock for everyone like me.

This has happened to me on several occasions as well. One time, a kid literally pulled me to the side and asked me if I was going to shoot up the school, no joke. Normies just love to make comments about me behind my back, especially if they're in a group because they know they have 10 times more social leverage that way. They would never say anything if they were alone. We really do live rent free in a lot of these people’s heads, and it’s crazy to me

Ngl, the last part is a bit of a weird flex. Something tells me OP may be a tallfag
I have walked once past 2 foids. I have heard one girl talking to other: "This dude looked like he was about to pull his gun". Yep, I'm a shooter and a killer because I can walk
Recently got accused of being the Idaho nightslasher because I collect knives and always look mad. Does that Mog being accused of being a school shooter ?
Prove them right (in Roblox)

(Just a joke)