Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

school is literally made for foids.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
of course they do better in school. its literally made for foids the way its set up.

Tbh everything's made for foids nowadays.

60% of graduates are men: Patriarchy! :foidSoy:

60% of graduates are women: I dunno, maybe women are just bettER? :foidSoy:

60% of graduates are men: Patriarchy! :foidSoy:

60% of graduates are women: I dunno, maybe women are just bettER? :foidSoy:
It's insane how western men are being demoralized into self-hate, I cannot imagine being cucked hard enough to just let that happen without giving the women of the nation a good beating

It's insane how western men are being demoralized into self-hate, I cannot imagine being cucked hard enough to just let that happen without giving the women of the nation a good beating
a lot of the shit i was taught in school was fucking dumb and meaningless. i hate how high and mighty foids act when they get a fucking liberal arts degree or some shit like shut the fuck up.

Being at school is a torture for ugly and non-NT guys.

true

the education system caters only to foids, and demonizes normal young male behaviour

there's also a lot of favouritism towards foids, and teachers tend to be foids too. the game is rigged