Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School Dance. Why was Stacey nice to me,but her Chad not?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I had an arranged date, a landwhale. At least I went to homecoming.

Weird. The Stacey actually brought me a drink, and signed our programs.

The Chad,a guy named Julian, was mean as hell and asked her why she even spoke to us.

The Stacey was on the homecoming Court, but the Chad was a drug dealer, who hated jocks

I still don't get it cuz the Chad actually paid me to do his chemistry homework. And defended me against. Bully once

Last edited:
You went to homecoming and had a date?

Mods?

I went to a school dance because i was forced to as part of the band program. It was the most humiliating soul crushing experience of my life. Everyone got to dance except me, i was alone feeling like i wanted to die. Someone suggested i go with the fat chick and she had a look of disgust on her face

Don't get all riled up.

I was a live body for a fat slut.

I went to a school dance because i was forced to as part of the band program. It was the most humiliating soul crushing experience of my life. Everyone got to dance except me, i was alone feeling like i wanted to die. Someone suggested i go with the fat chick and she had a look of disgust on her face
Fuck.

Stacy Was Nice To You Lucky Guy Women Hate Me.

Incels.is 2022 :feelskek:

i've notice that stacies tend to be way "nicer" than average foids.. prob because average foids are more way insecure about their SMV, so they tend to be rude and bitchy.. but, don't get it confused, just because they are nicer doesn't mean they'll have sex with you. drop all of your hopes.