Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Schizo Post: Your personality is pre determined

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Whatever you may think, whatever you may feel. Every single facit of your personality has been determined by god before you were even born.

He saw the environment you would get raised up in, he saw the family you would have, and he saw how others would treat you.

There is no free will. God has saw who you were gonna become before you ever did. He created you to have this experience for a reason, (although the reason is most likely purely masochism.)

We are following a script in which we cannot break from. A code that has been inscribed in us to be ourselves, and this has got us nowhere.

Not pre determined by god, pre determined by genetics. Your looks determine how people treat you. Bad looks = bad treatment = shy personality. Plus, your neurotype is largely unchangeable and also genetic. Twins that separated at birth prove this. I will link a good vid about this

Not pre determined by god, pre determined by genetics. Your looks determine how people treat you. Bad looks = bad treatment = shy personality. Plus, your neurotype is largely unchangeable and also genetic. Twins that separated at birth prove this. I will link a good vid about this
Nah god definitely knows how things will turn out for us. Either he is all powerful but evil, or limited in his design by apathy.

I know. Do you believe god exists? Not sure if I do
I believe he exists, but I don't believe he is good. I wish he would come and save us, but it feels like we are all alone. Life is so fucked man, it's borderline suffocating at times.

t pre determined by god, pre determined by genetics. Your looks determine how people treat you. Bad looks = bad treatment = shy personality.
Your looks are unironically your personality

Your looks are unironically your personality
What do you think the soul looks like without the body? How would stacy find her chad in the afterlife? :feelshehe:

nah your 'personality' would be different if you were born in a different era

personality is a social construct, it isn't real

I believe he exists, but I don't believe he is good. I wish he would come and save us, but it feels like we are all alone. Life is so fucked man, it's borderline suffocating at times.
Brutal. Not sure if I believe he exists

nah your 'personality' would be different if you were born in a different era

personality is a social construct, it isn't real
Who even are we man? Literally everything that we've been told is a lie. Why should I believe anything is good anymore?

Yes except there is no god