Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Scary Story Thread

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Talk about some of the scariest things you've experienced, can be paranormal or real. Anything that sets the Halloween mood. (Preferably serious)

I slowly opened my eyes as the fresh feel of the ghastly wind blew on my face. I proceeded to take off a singular sock and sat at the end of my bed with head resting on my cold hands. I am alive, I realized. I fucking live in a shithole clownworld. wtf niggers

The scariest things that happened to me was probably gettin hit by a car and threatened with a knife tbh.

WE blew our collective loads for Christmas

1. Who is we?

2. Christmas Spirit = :soy:

Its all just normie BS about trying to experience the subjective "spirit" of some holiday, that "spirit" is something that can only be experienced by those who have enjoyable lives to begin with, try explaining the "christmas spirit" to a starving kid in Africa JFL

On a separate note I find this phenomenon interesting, its like most incels all have their own personal blue pill copes that they all latch onto and make exceptions for

The only holiday I care about celebrating is the day of retribution

I slowly opened my eyes as the fresh feel of the ghastly wind blew on my face. I proceeded to take off a singular sock and sat at the end of my bed with head resting on my cold hands. I am alive, I realized. I fucking live in a shithole clownworld. wtf niggers

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ok this is very scary so enter at your own risk.

So, I woke up and walked up to my bathroom mirror and saw myself.

The End.

On a separate note I find this phenomenon interesting, its like most incels all have their own personal blue pill copes that they all latch onto and make exceptions for
How is enjoying a holiday a blue pilled cope? I see no negative sides in it.

How is enjoying a holiday a blue pilled cope? I see no negative sides in it.

The negative side is that you are deluding yourself, you aren't actually taking part in the holiday

You might as make this post
"Talk about some of the romantic things you've experienced, can be imaginary or real. Anything that sets the valentines mood"

The entire "mood" of a holiday has to do with the culture that revolves around it, a culture you don't get to take part in, normies are at parties dressed up as monsters with the women in skimpy "scary" outfits trying to give alpha werewolf Chad a hard on, you are coping right now trying to share "spooky stories" like were all a bunch of 12 year olds gathered around a fire

I don't think you get what halloween is about today, halloween is about sending the children out to play so that the adults can play too, and experience kinky "role play" sex in outfits, its not about what you think it is, not anymore

What scares me?, nothing, nothing scares me because nothing matters anymore, I used to have a strong fear of heights, over the years that went away because I stopped giving a fuck the more I realized how shitty my life is

I used to be grossed out and scared by insects, especially spiders, guess what, gone, shit doesn't fucking matter, I hold roaches in my bare hands now and rip their legs off (the feeling of roach legs on your skin will always feel weird though)

Once you've been black pilled there is no fear, because you realize you are already living the nightmare, you are already in the twilight zone, the nightmare is your life, there's no point in being scared of "something out there" when you have an already shitty existence to worry about

This is why I don't watch horror movies, they seem pointless, I can be startled/shocked but I'm never scared anymore, I don't even see the point of "wanting to be scared", I already hate my fucking existence, why would I want to purposefully seek out an experience that makes me feel weak and in danger?

Its ironic for an incel to seek out these feelings, why are you looking for a "scary story", why are you looking for a "rush" from fear, aren't you tired of feeling negative emotions in your life already?

scary shit man

I used to get chased by gangs of stray dogs when i was little

5/7 days a week I wake up and realize I have to slave :feelsrope: