Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I swear on Saint ER and Saint JD’s ghosts - I met a foid who said she, “hated cookies.”

Have you evER met someone who “hated” eating cookies?

• Yes, I have met someone who hated eating cookies.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, what the fuck? Did that evil foid strangle puppies in hER spare time or what?

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I swear on Taylor Swift’s clit that this story is true.

It was the year 2010, and everyone at the university was getting ready for Halloween. I was trying to act like a normie and I was socializing with some freshmen students in the dorms.

It was an apartment dormitory, so there was a kitchen and an oven. People were drinking, so of course people became hungry. One guy suggested, “Someone should bake some cookies.”

- I swear, this stacy had a disgusted look on her face, and she said, “I hate cookies.”

Everybody in the apartment was like, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

It was unfortunate, because she was attractive, but what guy could be attracted to a foid who “hates cookies?”

Women hate all that is good in this world, simple as. She probably saw a subhuman eat a cookie once and subconsciously couldn't handle the association.

ive lost my appetite for a lot of sweet treats tbh. but chocolate chip cookies are pretty good.

I swear on Taylor Swift’s clit that this story is true.

It was the year 2010, and everyone at the university was getting ready for Halloween. I was trying to act like a normie and I was socializing with some freshmen students in the dorms.

It was an apartment dormitory, so there was a kitchen and an oven. People were drinking, so of course people became hungry. One guy suggested, “Someone should bake some cookies.”

- I swear, this stacy had a disgusted look on her face, and she said, “I hate cookies.”

Everybody in the apartment was like, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

It was unfortunate, because she was attractive, but what guy could be attracted to a foid who “hates cookies?”
she was just trying to be quirky.

Normies will fuck anything with a hole, it's pathetic.

Image 2024 05 25 011629050

Delete them bro!

Nothing good comes from them...

Cookie monster now joined isis