Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scared to go outside

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m socially isolated. I never leave my house unless I have to go on errands. The only thing I’ve been doing this past week is playing Tears of the Kingdom all day and night. I haven’t even gone to the gym in over a week. I’m honestly scared of going outside. It’s summer and yet I’m rotting in my room.

There are so many people and it scares me. I suffer from social anxiety. And it doesn’t help that girls at the gym stare at me. And no, not in a good way. They stare at me and then whisper to their female friends. I don’t feel human when I go outside. I feel like I’m in a video game. I only feel alive in my house.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I feel like I’m in a video game. I only feel alive in my house.
In my house things are better, but I still don't feel alive. I just feel time passing by and get frustrated by how my existence is just a waste of resources.

the only thing i think about when summer comes is whores wearing tight jeans and revealing their bellies with these kind of clothes
Why do girls show off their bellies? - Quora

the only thing i think about when summer comes is whores wearing tight jeans and revealing their bellies with these kind of clothes
I hope I can see my crush in a bikini

Yes it never gets easier.

she has dusty knees, kneeling for whatever reason. clearly she was flowering her plants?

I hate the summer so fucking much holy fuck

I try not to look at them

I don't know what to tell you my guy I have the exact same problem. The whole season of summer breaks my heart.

I’m socially isolated. I never leave my house unless I have to go on errands. The only thing I’ve been doing this past week is playing Tears of the Kingdom all day and night. I haven’t even gone to the gym in over a week. I’m honestly scared of going outside. It’s summer and yet I’m rotting in my room.

There are so many people and it scares me. I suffer from social anxiety. And it doesn’t help that girls at the gym stare at me. And no, not in a good way. They stare at me and then whisper to their female friends. I don’t feel human when I go outside. I feel like I’m in a video game. I only feel alive in my house.

so... youve never touched grass?

Yes. It doesn't help that I'm laser focused on looking around for their horrified expressions either. In order to avoid the pain of rejection when going outside, not going out is the only option. But I have to go out for school or food eventually so I just learn to accept it. To combat my social anxiety, I try to remember that the pain will only be for a moment. I'll probably forget about it later unless my brain does what it does sometimes and replays the memories

i get the worst attention when i go outside. im not considered human. i prefer to be isolated and have been scared to go outside for a long time now.

if I go to my parents house my dad abuses me mentally, my place is a hellhole, but I feel you the only non judgemental peaceful corner of the world is my room

JFL. whore clothe

Yes it never gets easier.
The older u get the harder it is in inkwell life, till 22 too it was okay with copes and stuff but 23-24 was hell on earth