Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Scared for 2020

S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
The new decade is coming. What can we expect? More whores, degenerates, it’s going to be awful. More government censorship.internet regulation. I can’t take it.

More violence against women. They're gonna get whats coming to them

Pro-pedo and pro-beastality movements arise, it's ok to kill sub8 men under certain conditions, trans suicide rates triplicate, China destroys the US.

I can expect to see System of a Down live in concert along with a field full of soys

If Trump loses and Republicans don't retake the Congress, we are all fucked at least in the US of A.

I'm more afraid for 2024, Trump is likely going to win 2020, but 2024 he'll be out and you know DAMN well the establishment will make sure a democrat of there choosing gets into office, plus with the influx of immigrants coming in large numbers, they're going to keep voting democrat and the democrats will never lose again, and when that happens THAT's when we're going to be fucked BIG TIME!

You get what you deserve

female alien invasion here to have sex with incels

I believe this decade will be extremely turbulent -- politically & socially.

I want to achieve some goals of mine this year. I literally rotted away my last year.

Pro-pedo and pro-beastality movements arise, it's ok to kill sub8 men under certain conditions, trans suicide rates triplicate, China destroys the US.
don't forget about pro-necrophilia too, they already are promoting canibalism with global warming manmade hoax

im going to stock pile weapons and ammo and become a preppercel so I can out live the cucks and degenerates so we can have a fresh start

I'm more afraid for 2024, Trump is likely going to win 2020, but 2024 he'll be out and you know DAMN well the establishment will make sure a democrat of there choosing gets into office, plus with the influx of immigrants coming in large numbers, they're going to keep voting democrat and the democrats will never lose again, and when that happens THAT's when we're going to be fucked BIG TIME!
If democrats take the country to hell then the best you can hope is that a true right wing alternative rises up out of the ashes or White man has enough and decides to rebuild in separate communities. I thought it was cope but slight anti-leftist movies such as Joker coming out are showing change.

im scared future in general, not only 2020

:feelsrope:

We'll have more violence

Hopefully I die early this decade

:feelstrash:
If democrats take the country to hell then the best you can hope is that a true right wing alternative rises up out of the ashes or White man has enough and decides to rebuild in separate communities. I thought it was cope but slight anti-leftist movies such as Joker coming out are showing change.
I can tell you don't live in the US

doubt shit is going to be that different until a couple years in

More whores, degenerates, it’s going to be awful. More government censorship.internet regulation :feelsrope: :lul:

If the right can catch up in terms of technological influence, the social degeneracy will slow down in a much more accommodating way. .. Right now the left has a monopoly in the tech world.