Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Scandinavian “prisons”, a viable way to go?

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
If i wanna neetmaxx & practically be comfy for years and years, would it be feasible to intentionally fly my ass to somewhere like norway and commit crimes up the ass to get rewarded for my actions with what’s practically a vacation in an extended stay luxury hotel?

Last edited:
Wouldn't you be extradited?

Do they treat foreigners the same legally?

not a bad idea actually and you can murder a bunch of normies

OP you can kill two birds with one stone by raping a tall nordic foid as entry into your NEET prisonhood.

OP you can kill two birds with one stone by raping a tall nordic foid as entry into your NEET prisonhood.
:ahegao::feelsohh: They might even give me an even lengthier sentence for daring to do that while rice jfl

To be fair, when I look at it, it's not that different from living an incel life.
However, I could not bear to be deprived of the internet. Their cuck laws should be changed because the internet should be a universal right, and every inmate should have a computer on which he could play AAA games online. :feelshaha:

To be fair, when I look at it, it's not that different from living an incel life.
However, I could not bear to be deprived of the internet. Their cuck laws should be changed because the internet should be a universal right, and every inmate should have a computer on which he could play AAA games online. :feelshaha:

I think you'd find that life without it is not only possible, but peaceful. I know this sounds like a gigaplatitude and I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back