Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Scamming bluepillers on dating apps: a viable means of moneymaxxing?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Has anyone here tried this, or knows somebody who has done it successfully? The plan would entail using a picture of a decent looking girl (not too good looking so as to arouse suspicions) and getting desperate normies on dating apps to send items to your address.
I have little doubt that a huge percentage of them could be talked into it with just the slightest hint of them getting some pussy, the only problem would be that I'd have to give my real address.
If anyone has any tips on how to make this strategy work it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a sister ask her to whore herself out and then you get 80% she gets 20% profit

Step 1. Make a fake account
Step 2. Dm random indian guys
Step 3. Convince them you like them
Step 4. Ask for money
Rinse and repeat.

the scam they run is paypal for nudes. you get pics of a chick that also has pics of her nude and you get the dude talking and then when they ask to meet up or for nudes you say that you will send them if they paypal you money. this is a very common scam in places like venezuela. (change your location to venezuela for about 5 minutes if you dont believe me)

the scam they run is paypal for nudes. you get pics of a chick that also has pics of her nude and you get the dude talking and then when they ask to meet up or for nudes you say that you will send them if they paypal you money. this is a very common scam in places like venezuela. (change your location to venezuela for about 5 minutes if you dont believe me)
ewhoring is a good method :feelshmm:

Step 1. Make a fake account
Step 2. Dm random indian guys
Step 3. Convince them you like them
Step 4. Ask for money
Rinse and repeat.
:lul::lul::lul:
Reverse scam some curries?
Unfortunately the simp blue pilled curries would fall for it harder than the water in Niagara