Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sba

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
How is it that a large carrier qualify as a small business and can get millions for new trucks. Yet I an actual small business can’t even get a dollar.
Game is rigged.

Last edited:

Do you own and operate your own truck ?
Y know I want to become a truck driver, any tips?

Do you own and operate your own truck ?
Y know I want to become a truck driver, any tips?
yes I own and operate my own truck.
Damn things constantly breaking down, been trying to find a way to replace it with something newer.

yes I own and operate my own truck.
Damn things constantly breaking down, been trying to find a way to replace it with something newer.
I see ... brutal
How much did yours cost?

I see ... brutal
How much did yours cost?
Paid 45,000 for it in November. Sunk an additional 30k plus into since January. Trucks only done 26k miles this year.
Took me 4 months to gross what I did in the first two months I had the truck last year.
I see ... brutal
How much did yours cost?
Truck I want is around 230k.
custom built 94” sleeper like a little studio apartment on wheels.

Last edited:
Truck I want is around 230k.
custom built 94” sleeper like a little studio apartment on wheels.
Did you save up by trucking for companies ?
I'm gonna get my license, work for companies driving around and save up for my own truck

Did you save up by trucking for companies ?
I'm gonna get my license, work for companies driving around and save up for my own truck
Was a company driver for a long time.
Own the truck outright but not completely independent yet signed on to haul for a national carrier.

Was a company driver for a long time.
Own the truck outright but not completely independent yet signed on to haul for a national carrier.
I see and is it better to own your own truck, for example more money / less stress ?

I see and is it better to own your own truck, for example more money / less stress ?
Depends on goals
Less stress company driver
More home time company driver

I pretty much live out on the road. Stress is higher because every break down is my problem.
Money currently I get 50% more than a company driver. It’s ok but when you own the truck it’s not quite enough. Better deals out there. Ideally you want 65%-80% of the line haul giving up percentages for certain perks which vary from company to company.
Most money and most risk would be completely independent.
Would like to eventually build myself up to about a 5-10 truck independent fleet.

Depends on goals
Less stress company driver
More home time company driver

I pretty much live out on the road. Stress is higher because every break down is my problem.
Money currently I get 50% more than a company driver. It’s ok but when you own the truck it’s not quite enough. Better deals out there. Ideally you want 65%-80% of the line haul giving up percentages for certain perks which vary from company to company.
Most money and most risk would be completely independent.
Would like to eventually build myself up to about a 5-10 truck independent fleet.
Fuark, thanks and good luck

Fuark, thanks and good luck
Thanks
Really it all up to a mentality. Started when I was 22 got frustrated felt like I was missing out on things. Quit for 5 years and did mind numbing manual labor nothing changed still the non social outcast waiting to get out of work to play video games.
Went back on the road early last year as a company driver hated every minute of it.
Promised myself if I ever did it again I would have to own the truck.
Since I’ve had my truck yeah the stress sucks but I’ve never been happier on the road or with the hand I got dealt in life.
Working everyday just to go home to nothing really started to depress me after awhile.
Don’t have that same feeling living on the road.

Attachments

• D798FAC5-8C3E-448F-8CEC-516B8F1CFA81.jpeg
    D798FAC5-8C3E-448F-8CEC-516B8F1CFA81.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 8C8D9D31-DC6E-441A-A372-B29A80ED2FAB.jpeg
    8C8D9D31-DC6E-441A-A372-B29A80ED2FAB.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 6
  • C79EF861-BB56-404F-A86C-1ADB5EAA5612.jpeg
    C79EF861-BB56-404F-A86C-1ADB5EAA5612.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 6
  • 85D067D5-F028-45C0-A44B-EB351B52E203.jpeg
    85D067D5-F028-45C0-A44B-EB351B52E203.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 6
This new one will be. getting this truck some how.
Pictures of the custom sleeper I want
Fuark that looks very nice
European trucks are much smaller than American ones, even the sleeper ones

Fuark that looks very nice
European trucks are much smaller than American ones, even the sleeper ones
Yeah I know that’s why I like them. Did the calculations for the freightliner argosy which was the last cab over we made. I could put a 100” custom on it and still be 2 foot shorter than the cascadia. Which is the shortest truck available.
With the setup I want my total length going to be about 73.5 feet cab over I could shorten that to about 60

Attachments

• 86AB8463-F17B-42D7-B2B4-3F40E86915F6.jpeg
    86AB8463-F17B-42D7-B2B4-3F40E86915F6.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 3
OP I must say you are a fine addition to this forum.

time to load up on lot lizards at LUV'S TRUK STOP :heart:

of course it's rigged. it is just an excuse to print money and raise the inflation rate....except nobody understands that.

How the fuck are you so rich I fucking hate being stuck in a subhuman country like Britain :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I never saw 30k in my life

of course it's rigged. it is just an excuse to print money and raise the inflation rate....except nobody understands that.
Oh I know that just wish they would pass some my way. Got denied for every loan I applied for.
How the fuck are you so rich I fucking hate being stuck in a subhuman country like Britain :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I never saw 30k in my life
30k spent to keep it running has been mostly debt. Say roughly 18-20 was debt rest was paid out of earnings from the truck.

Last edited:
Oh I know that just wish they would pass some my way. Got denied for every loan I applied for.
that is gay. Stupid government. only the criminals thrive in this administration