Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Says the guy who's never been BlackPilled a day in his life and probably has only been rejected less than 5 times.

Yea bro i got a great personality its called 6'8

"Just get rejected bro, it works perfectly for me."

Whiteknight, cuck shit.

But it’s not the end of the world

For some men, it is. Espcially if they suffer PTSD from getting brutally rejected by their looksmatches all their life.

Whiteknight, cuck shit.

For some men, it is. Espcially if they suffer PTSD from getting brutally rejected by their looksmatches all their life.
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria is a real bitch ain't it? Yet another thing about having ADHD I absolutely hate SMH

"... even in my prime I, a then devilshly handsome and charming fellow of means and manners both, did sometimes face rejection."
Avarage incel.

Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria is a real bitch ain't it? Yet another thing about having ADHD I absolutely hate SMH
RSD is the worst. Worse than the negative ruminating thoughts from ADHD. Cause at least you can kind of push the ruminating thoughts away. The RSD attacks just hit you like a fucking truck.

this is the inverse "I'm what you'd call a "chad" fuck off normie faggot

"even in my prime I, a then devilshly handsome and charming fellow of means and manners"

I wonder why he was rejected :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Itcels are next level cringe

Rejection is devastating if you are incel