Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saying “sauce” when asking for hentai source is pathetic and autistic af

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Grow the fuck up and stop making stupid and quirky jokes ffs kek. This also shows how hentai has become very normiefied, 10 years ago you liking hentai meant you were an incel weeaboo but now hentai is something edgy and cool thanks to the memes and ethots :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Normies are the easiest people to manipulate.

Lolicon thots are worst kind of thots, invading space, created to escape them

i hate tomato sauce

What. First time I heard of this.

What. First time I heard of this.
It’s a very popular normie meme I’m surprised you never heard it kek it’s in every social media when someone posts some hentai screenshot dialogue out of context or sheit like that

It’s a very popular normie meme I’m surprised you never heard it kek it’s in every social media when someone posts some hentai screenshot dialogue out of context or sheit like that
Yea well I don’t really go on normie media, with their normie memes and their normie shit.

14662.jpg

sauce??

You have 1 million karma on reddit. Stop being a fag
And? I only posted in incel subs and never adopted the cancerous culture and mannerism of that shithole

I dont even browse reddit. I actually hate the way they talk in general it feels like forced positive vibes but i can say that i like the word "sauce"

hentai will NEVER be normified. There's no anime tiddy on Netflix those fucking qps.

Grow the fuck up and stop making stupid and quirky jokes ffs kek. This also shows how hentai has become very normiefied, 10 years ago you liking hentai meant you were an incel weeaboo but now hentai is something edgy and cool thanks to the memes and ethots :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Normies are the easiest people to manipulate.
ikr

hentai will NEVER be normified. There's no anime tiddy on Netflix those fucking qps.
Yeah yeah that’s why normiecucks give free money to ethots in slutty cosplays and making hentai faces kek, if they didnt like hentai they would think those thots look stupid

Yeah yeah that’s why normiecucks give free money to ethots in slutty cosplays and making hentai faces kek, if they didnt like hentai they would think those thots look stupid
I like hentai and I still think they look stupid. Obnoxious even.

Didnt think about that kek