Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saying normies get laid is like denying the blackpill and hypergamy

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
Getting a foid as a 4-5/10 normie is impossible yet some people here act like normies are slayers who constantly fuck stacies. You need to be at least a 6/10 high tier normie to get anything, and they can only get landwhales.

I commonly see chadlites with landwhales or ugly ethnic foids, yet hypergamy is not real according to people here.

Women only date guys they find attractive, and normies are just as unattractive as us.

Anyone who thinks sub6 men can get laid outside of school is bluepilled and acts like hypergamy doesn't exist.

有個東西叫betabuxx

Exaggerate and make it the norm theory.

Anyone who thinks sub6 men can get laid outside of school is bluepilled and acts like hypergamy doesn't exist.
High IQ

This I can agree with, outside of school I don’t think normies can get laid much.

People would've been banned for claiming bluepilled reddit normie shit like this back in 2018
Better times.

Keep coping, we can't even betabuxx, normies betabuxx plus social circlemaxx, they have jobs and friend circles there are foids who've jobs and have studied with them, typical gigasloots and tinderellas can't be found in that demography cos it takes real work to reach there and that's where normies and normellas meet each other and get together in betabuxx relationships. Ofc they're not top dog gigachads but their lives are far better than us, kinda like the difference between a childless KHHV manlet incel and a normie father of some chadlite son.

Last edited:
Keep coping, we can't even betabuxx, normies betabuxx plus social circlemaxx, they have jobs and friend circles there are foids who've jobs and have studied with them, typical gigasloots and tinderellas can't be found in that demography cos it takes real work to reach there and that's where normies and normellas meet each other and get together in betabuxx relationships. Ofc they're not top dog gigachads but their lives are far better than us, kinda like the difference between a childless KHHV manlet incel and a normie father of some chadlite son.
If you think a betabuxx relationship counts as having a legit gf, leave this site and work hard so you can be a provider for a 40 year old whore with biracial kids.

Maybe.:feelsjuice: People are having less sex now more than ever. Although normies could just not tell people:feelshehe:

If you think a betabuxx relationship counts as having a legit gf, leave this site and work hard so you can be a provider for a 40 year old whore with biracial kids.
:feelskek::feelshaha: a 40 year old whore with biracial kids is not something a typical middle class man in his 30s would choose, she just can't be in these circles, the kind of relationships I said about happens between men and women who're in decent jobs most probably and have similar educational and professional lives, like the relationship between two doctors, I mean do you even look beyond low class ghetto white foids or sloots, there is a world beyond the stereoypes of the internet, where normies work and live I know cos I see them everyday and trust me their lives are so much better than you that you can't even imagine like you can't now.

Last edited:
Normies require extreme effort, most are incel

the normies that you see with hot girls generally have high status, like being an athlete or frat guy

:feelskek::feelshaha: a 40 year old whore with biracial kids is not something a typical middle class man in his 30s would choose, she just can't be in these circles, the kind of relationships I said about happens between men and women who're in decent jobs most probably and have similar educational and professional lives, like the relationship between two doctors, I mean do you even look beyond low class ghetto white foids or sloots, there is a world beyond the stereoypes of the internet, where normies work and live I know cos I see them everyday and trust me their lives are so much better than you that you can't even imagine like you can't now.
Betabuxxing is cucked regardless of what the foid looks like, doesn't matter if it's a virgin or a slut either. JFL at incels who call themselves blackpilled but support being a betabux.
the normies that you see with hot girls generally have high status, like being an athlete or frat guy
Yeah. Normies need to compensate hard to get anything, either by being very tall or statusmaxxing

normies are betabuxing doormats

that put up with shit .

thats what society wants them to do , and thats what they got indoctrinated with .

You either overrate men or underate women, a large portion of normies get laid, it just they're not the top dog in their relationship
Correct

How the fuck are 2 doctors couple normie to you

normies date chad's leftovers :owo:

normies date chad's leftovers :owo:

Suppose a man coddles a woman constantly. He tells her to "love her body".

Is that not pathetic? Shouldn't he have realized that all therapeutic measures offered to her failed simply because she was too reliant on praise and attention?

Suppose a man coddles a woman constantly. He tells her to "love her body".

Is that not pathetic? Shouldn't he have realized that all therapeutic measures offered to her failed simply because she was too reliant on praise and attention?
what :feelsUgh:

simps are pathetic yes :owo:

How the fuck are 2 doctors couple normie to you
Lookswise, I mean in many such jobs they fk around or marry within their own social circles

People who claim normies have it good always bring up anecdotal evidence

The normie guys who do end up in relationships are either betabuxxers or subservient bitches. Foids are the gatekeepers and unless you have resources or can be controlled/manipulated then you are worthless to them.

perhaps you should stop treating it like a fucking religion then. The blackpill has been largely polluted by basement dwellers.

Based

Bro where are you from hell I’m from hell too?!

I always lol at how basement dwellers pick all these theories and stories of how they think things work out of their ass at an instant “le normies have to jestermaxx and then betabuxx and then kiss a foid’s feet and then she’ll give him starfish sex but only if she’s 200lbs+ and this only happens once a decade”. You cretins have NO IDEA what you’re talking about. Please shut up. I’m feeling second-hand embarrassment.

The vast majority of guys get laid. If half of men were incels, don't you think this forum would have more than a few hundred active members?

perhaps you should stop treating it like a fucking religion then. The blackpill has been largely polluted by basement dwellers.
Ah so you know so much more than everyone else here? Sure bud.

Getting a foid as a 4-5/10 normie is impossible yet some people here act like normies are slayers who constantly fuck stacies. You need to be at least a 6/10 high tier normie to get anything, and they can only get landwhales.
I commonly see chadlites with landwhales or ugly ethnic foids, yet hypergamy is not real according to people here.

High IQ

The vast majority of guys get laid. If half of men were incels, don't you think this forum would have more than a few hundred active members?
This. If you're a 4-5 you literally just need to be NT. NTs go out and drink alcohol with their NT friends and repeat the process enough times to sex fuck a foid that failed to get sex fuck with chad and chadlite. It's simple statistics. Even in 2022 if the probability of that happening is 2% it'll probably happen if they go out 50 times

Laid with landwhales or through betabuxxing

What
Ah so you know so much more than everyone else here? Sure bud.
More than everyone that regurgitates theories they heard on youtube or from reading reddit posts

Last edited:
Oh yes life around idiots who don't know shit about life and having them as a social circle plus some stupid foid which just is with you because you betabux. Stop living the dream. Even if you were a chad you would have if you would like to live that disneyland finally to settle down. As a normie tha toilet :foidSoy: in some time would insinst you to give her kids as an assurance she has somewhat stable relationship and for social status. It's a game. I wouldn't like to have a wife nor girlfriend nor kids since it is all a game that MOST incels for some stupid reason want to play even though they already learnt it is all fake theathre act.

It is better to be alone or have very small social circle that is high IQ and :blackpill: and to have enough money to live in peace having hobbies and not be poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back