Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Saying normies are blackpilled is an oxymoron

• Thread starter Deleted member 38748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
The term blackpill originates from the redpill, which has become connected to PUA in some ways. The term redpill originates from the matrix, which is supposedly seeing the world for the way it is, instead of being a sheep or an NPC. The idea is most people aren't free thinkers and are brainwashed, while a redpiller (or blackpiller) is someone who can see through the lies put forth by society.

When you say normies are blackpilled, you're saying everyone can see through all the lies, and no one has been brainwashed at all. But if this is the case, then no one can be blackpilled. Calling a group of people blackpilled is to distinguish them from the majority. If everyone is blackpilled, then no one is.

It reminds me of a line from a movie I saw as a kid, "The Incredibles". The mother says to the son Jack, "everyone is special". He says back "that's like saying no one is".

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. EITHER NORMIES ARE NOT BLACKPILLED, OR NO ONE IS AT ALL.

I see where you are coming from, but Houellebecq the father of the blackpill has had 3 wives. So I don't know

I see where you are coming from, but Houellebecq the father of the blackpill has had 3 wives. So I don't know
You are confusing a normie who is a sexhaver with someone who is a normie mentally.

Being blackpilled isn't exclusive to incels (although it is most common for a blackpiller to be an incel), but a mental state. There are blackpilled sexhavers, and there are bluepilled incels (see: IT).

Normies are INTUITIVELY "blackpilled" but not ideologically.

Normies getting triggered in a normal basis yikes
3x