Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saying anything under 6’0 is a manlet has the same logic as saying sub 8 is law

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
5’11 Is by no means a manlet that’s taller than the majority of men and women most people can’t even tell the difference between 5’11 and 6’0 it’s an inch you guys think saying sub 8 is law is dumb but don’t think the same thing about saying anything under 6’0 is short when it’s the same logic

5'11 - 6'0 is average for young White males

For normal people it's an average height.

For foids it's short.

5’11 Is by no means a manlet that’s taller than the majority of men and women most people can’t even tell the difference between 5’11 and 6’0 it’s an inch
6'0 will be short for 10 year old girls by 2050 :feelsohgod:

5’11” is a number that exists purely for 5’8”-5’9” guys and 5’11” girls that don’t like being tall.

We’re wired to notice men that are taller than us and to ignore men that are shorter, so being average height may feel manlet sometimes depending on what room you’re in.

there's some one that thinks 6'2 is manlet JFL

5'11 - 6'0 is average for young White males

Cope, people have been shrinking in the Middle East, the West has leveled since the 1980's, and only the Far East is growing. Unless you're a Rice King then you won't see that many tall young White men unless you ignore all the short ones (I am convinced that short White men are as invisible for incels as they are for toilets :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:).

It is in the Netherlands. :feelswhat::blackpill:
netherlands is tall my guy. I know this and I've told you this before but 6'2 nowhere is manlet. You probably ignore those who are shorter than you and focus on those who are taller so you assume you're manlet. What I'd do is find someone who can just record you walking around in the Netherlands for a week or so and then compare your heights to others or actually look at everyone around you. If 6'2 Is "manlet" in the Netherlands then the average height is like 6'5-6'6+ and there is no place on EARTH that is that tall. Being above average doesn't make you a manlet:feelsseriously:.

6 foot tall is not good at all in many european countries

I'm 5'8 so I don't care if 5'11 is manlet or not