Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Say you get a gf what would you talk to her about over dinner, lunch etc?

?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
?

I'm just curious for me this is hypothetical obviously but I don't even know what to say when I eat dinner etc with my mother/parents

Last edited:
Tell that bitch about my inceldom

I don't want to talk with toilets. There is nothing interesting they can say.

Her life and what she's up to.

That's why looks matter the most, if you look ugly, weird or you're very short kids will bully you right from the start which will lead to isolation and serious mental health issues, and it's gonna lead to not even having anything to talk to people about. So you end up a mentally ill loner who didn't have much experience in life and nothing to talk about.

honestly don't even know what i'd say, i can barely keep a conversation going with an AI foid

That's why looks matter the most, if you look ugly, weird or you're very short kids will bully you right from the start which will lead to isolation and serious mental health issues, and it's gonna lead to not even having anything to talk to people about. So you end up a mentally ill loner who didn't have much experience in life and nothing to talk about.
:yes: :feelsbadman:

honestly don't even know what i'd say, i can barely keep a conversation going with an AI foid
:feelsbadman:

Tbh im so deprived of female attention idk what its like talking to one :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Tbh im so deprived of female attention idk what its like talking to one :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
:feelsbadman:

Me too. No female has ever "flirted" with me and no female - let alone a pretty one - has ever talked to me "for fun". Only in school projects where we were forced to but even then... they did it very reluctantly. Actually insane if you consider that I'm almost 27. I'm now studying online it's quite lonely but "best" option for me

I believe if she likes you she won’t be able to stop talking and you won’t have to worry about awkward silences or not having anything to say, she’ll make it feel very free flowing and natural

I believe if she likes you she won’t be able to stop talking and you won’t have to worry about awkward silences or not having anything to say, she’ll make it feel very free flowing and natural
hoes got so much shit to say to chad and ignores normies/sub5

Depends, what her interests are and how talkative she is (in before muh Chad is her interest)

Probably skibidi toilet and fish

idek how to talk to foids

My life is so empty, don´t have any topics to talk about apart from wanting to fuck her brains out

My life is so empty, don´t have any topics to talk about apart from wanting to fuck her brains out
How do you rate yourself, how tall are you and are you KHHV?

visual novels

Absolutely nothing

How do you rate yourself, how tall are you and are you KHHV?
-KHHV
-5´8 (173cm)
-5/10 paid face rating by wheatwaffles January 2023. NeroAngelo gave me 4

About ben 10 and roleplay with her

?

I'm just curious for me this is hypothetical obviously but I don't even know what to say when I eat dinner etc with my mother/parents
I don't know. Its become so alien to me that I think any discussion with a foid will almost annoy me in a way or another. I've been mistreated and ignored and sidelined by so many women, I can't even put myself in that position.

I would probably talk about goals, though. Hobbies, movies, TV shows, family, friends, travelling destinations, politics, news. I don't know.

You should talk about anything... like what you do in your life... your past... etc... (ofcouse our past and present are just suicidefuel)

I'd comment on the food, tell her what I'm going to do to her after the meal, talk about stuff no one wants to listen about (she wouldn't like to either but I wouldn't care)

I sat across from a foid at the behavioral health place and watched her eat. She didn't like this, she asked why I was staring. I told her she was pretty and I liked looking at her.

I'm a very boring, uninteresting person and dead inside, my life itself is very boring and empty, so I'll just stare at her and say nothing.

I don't know. Its become so alien to me that I think any discussion with a foid will almost annoy me in a way or another. I've been mistreated and ignored and sidelined by so many women, I can't even put myself in that position.

I would probably talk about goals, though. Hobbies, movies, TV shows, family, friends, travelling destinations, politics, news. I don't know.
I’d try and talk about those things but id likely stutter and say uh or umm a lot I always do that even with parents. It’s so over

I sat across from a foid at the behavioral health place and watched her eat. She didn't like this, she asked why I was staring. I told her she was pretty and I liked looking at her.
… aaand then…?

That must've pissed her off :lul::lul::lul:

… aaand then…?
She said "thank you but it's making me uncomfortable" or something like that. I don't remember too well, this was about 4 years ago.

My past, her past, my hobbies her hobbies if she does have one because you know,

What I am up to, what she is up to, gossip whatever.