Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Say, why is it a woman's world anyways?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I mean it's cuz women are evil and all that, I know...

but like, ever stop and wonder why exactly women are the ones who are the ones doing the choosing

why is that society has become this gynocentric entity where a woman can make millions off feet pics but a man can't?

Why is it that so many comment sections on social media sites are always guys saying shit like "day 940292498 with no gf"

Why don't women ever lust over the average man

like we know all these things for a fact and it comes down to women being more cunning and selfish than men but overall I can't help but wonder why it is that way and not the other way around

do you think if men thought and acted like women and vice versa then society would be inversed? Is there an alternate reality where women are the good guys and men are evil retards?

It's a Chad's world.

it's a foids world because men like the retarded simp cucks they are allowed them to do so.

It's because "men" from past generations gave them rights and now "men" let them get away with what ever they want with little repercussion, add in social media and the problem gets 1000 times worse.

Online dating. I'm convinced history will identify Tinder as the catalyst for the end of the gender hierarchy that we had lived with since the Bronze Age, and the beginning of something very new.

The world is overly gynocentric nowadays because of the demographics, economy, Internet and (to a little extent) culture. But it's also gynocentric in general because a uterus is more useful than a ballsack for reproduction.

do you think if men thought and acted like women and vice versa then society would be inversed?
No, because the way men and women act isn't the root cause of these issues.

Is there an alternate reality where women are the good guys and men are evil retards?
The reality in which boomers lived was somewhat like that, although I wouldn't call boomer foids good.

Last edited:
Simps and cucks let them. Touch a man and you will be praised as tough. Touch a woman and they will kill you in prison. Who? The simps. Not foids. Foids don’t have power. They don’t have strength. They don’t have anything and they aren’t anything. It’s the simp army who gives them the power and the opportunity to act privileged. They are just dumb children. They are naive and just follow society, like soulless slaves. The male simps are responsible for all this shit we have to suffer and guess what, they don’t care, because they don’t suffer themselves, they know that only we ugly subhumans have to suffer from this. They sacrifice us for their „freedom“, which is our slavery.

Simps and cucks let them. Touch a man and you will be praised as tough. Touch a woman and they will kill you in prison. Who? The simps. Not foids. Foids don’t have power. They don’t have strength. They don’t have anything and they aren’t anything. It’s the simp army who gives them the power and the opportunity to act privileged. They are just dumb children. They are naive and just follow society, like soulless slaves. The male simps are responsible for all this shit we have to suffer and guess what, they don’t care, because they don’t suffer themselves, they know that only we ugly subhumans have to suffer from this. They sacrifice us for their „freedom“, which is our slavery.
Facts

The simps. Not foids. Foids don’t have power. They don’t have anything and they aren’t anything. It’s the simp army who gives them the power and the opportunity to act privileged. They are just dumb children.

2574436 A238FC24 D6BC 425D A1E2 956A8488950E

Females always had huge biological advantage over males. But in the past patriarchal systems and world religions created an obstacles to female power ( open the most well known book in the world, Bible, and you will find that female caused fall of humankind ). But now, thanks to white knights, soycucks and other simps ( amongst them many 'masculine' men ) these obstacles barely work.

It's a Chad's world.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Because Chads and Chadlites are hoarding even our ugly looksmatches, foids would rather be their 200. cumbucket than our gf, leaving so many men out of dating pool turned them desperate and ready to pay fortune for crumbs of virtual pussy.

It's because "men" from past generations gave them rights and now "men" let them get away with what ever they want with little repercussion, add in social media and the problem gets 1000 times worse.
And at the same time they are seen as victims but then also as strong and independent lmao.

Females always had huge biological advantage over males. But in the past patriarchal systems and world religions created an obstacles to female power ( open the most well known book in the world, Bible, and you will find that female caused fall of humankind ). But now, thanks to white knights, soycucks and other simps ( amongst them many 'masculine' men ) these obstacles barely work.
The contradiction between USA being a Christian nation and all its women being whores is blatant. Amazing how they can peddle "good christian values" while at the same time turn trannys into a sacred cow.
What a gay world

I mean it's cuz women are evil and all that, I know...

but like, ever stop and wonder why exactly women are the ones who are the ones doing the choosing

why is that society has become this gynocentric entity where a woman can make millions off feet pics but a man can't?

Why is it that so many comment sections on social media sites are always guys saying shit like "day 940292498 with no gf"

Why don't women ever lust over the average man

like we know all these things for a fact and it comes down to women being more cunning and selfish than men but overall I can't help but wonder why it is that way and not the other way around

do you think if men thought and acted like women and vice versa then society would be inversed? Is there an alternate reality where women are the good guys and men are evil retards?

Attachments

• Download.jpg
    Download.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
:feelsstudy::feelsokman:Bravo sir

Because men dont have women under control.

It's not. It's a man's world - men just know that foids are the key to keeping other men down.

I know because I worked a long time in the retail industry, and foid's have the most influence over household purchases, even if the male/husband earns more money. For example, one of the most expensive department stores at my local mall, has the entire second floor dedicated to foids. Foid's shoes, and foid's clothing generate much more money than men's shoes, and men's clothing.

Of course, men still dominate the electronics and gaming sections, but everything else like home appliances are dominated by foids. :blackpill: