Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Say what you want about religion but it does tame women

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIYkPzcvkOI&t=392s

This might be like 20% foid worship but I think it's important. If this girl was raised in some degenrate city like LA or NYC then she'd have at least 12 Chad cocks run through her by now. Alas being raised in a small town with bible verses and you see what women are meant to be. Not dressed like a whore. No fake-up. Talks somewhat decently without saying um or like every other word. No stupid career aspirations. Just a normal human female who wants to be a mother. I know it's all bullshit but you cannot deny that religion (Islam and Christianity in particular) is a wonderful ideology for turning women in somewhat decent human beings.

Last edited:
Even if she hasn't been run through (which I highly doubt), she is still chad only and would only go out with chad. Never with anyone from here.

Even if she hasn't been run through (which I highly doubt), she is still chad only and would only go out with chad. Never with anyone from here.
that's why we need arranged marriages.

I don't give a fucking shit. Barbaric monotheistic caveman practices mutilated my penis.

This might be like 20% foid worship but I think it's important. If this girl was raised in some degenrate city like LA or NYC then she'd have at least 12 Chad cocks run through her by now. Alas being raised in a small town with bible verses and you see what women are meant to be. Not dressed like a whore. No fake-up. Talks somewhat decently without saying um or like every other word. No stupid career aspirations. Just a normal human female who wants to be a mother. I know it's all bullshit but you cannot deny that religion (Islam and Christianity in particular) is a wonderful ideology for turning women in somewhat decent human beings.

Women like her are rare, especially in the United States

She kinda looks like a girl from my class used to look :feelsUgh:

Religion is based. Always knew it, truly religious women don't care about looks. Yes truly religious boys too, I've seen plenty of such relationships in my church.

I don't think it tames women at all. The tropes about slut nuns and pastors daughter exist for a reason.

Bluepillers.is
Nah go to the most rural places, the bp has some exceptions. There are still trad women who believe in getting a spiritual man over looks. But they are extremely low, hence nullify the bluepill

Religion is needed for a society to function.

Yeah, I'm irreligious myself but I recognize it's the glue that holds society from imploding on itself

IMG 2257
I hate religion. Atheism and leftist allows my family to become millionaire

I don't think it tames women at all. The tropes about slut nuns and pastors daughter exist for a reason.
Fucking I want to rape pastor blonde slut daughter

Fucking I want to rape pastor blonde slut daughter
Once you mature you will realize the only viable candidate for rape is nuns. They are here to do God's work

Firefox cctVPbp60m
Firefox vxxKL32Fd6
Firefox w7Mo0KbBv2
Firefox YKiUAd43EW
Firefox fne31SiY3A
Firefox ISH6oYqQTT

Masculine Chad or Cute Chad only.

Last edited:
I don't give a fucking shit. Barbaric monotheistic caveman practices mutilated my penis.
also she prob had several trains run on her before like cmon man you really believe her trad larp

Yeah because 90% of the people (if not more) are a cattle that only behave well if they have fist or a leash above their heads. Shamans and priests were always high iq sociopath that acted certain way as they are medium between human and a god but in reality it's all nothing but a scam.

I know it's all bullshit but you cannot deny that religion (Islam and Christianity in particular) is a wonderful ideology for turning women in somewhat decent human beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back