Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Say something that is positive about women

D

Draconian Times

-
Sexless losers are never complimented on, but we are honest enough to compliment women when they deserve it. That is the meaning of impartiality.

1. Women make great singers, actors, and dancers. You cannot have entertainment without women.

2. Women are more beautiful than men. They are less affected by alopecia and acne. Estrogen rejuvenates and brightens the skin. Beautiful couples tend to have more daughters. Women have no beards and thus no risk of cutting themselves while shaving; no scars.

3. Women can conceive children. That is a crucial part of our survival as a species. A woman needs a man in order to reproduce, but she is the one that waits for nine months and give birth to the child through a painful process only women have to endure.

4. Women are better with words than men. The difference is negligible, but it is there: women outperform men in reading and writing. Women are more articulate than men, though by a small margin. It is considered rude for girls to use bad words or slangs, which nearly all boys use.

5. Women commit less crimes than men. This pattern can be found all over the world. There is not a single country in which women commit more crimes than men. It is always the opposite. Men are more aggressive than women. Most serial killers and mass murderers are men.

That is it. Women have their worth in society, but none of the things I listed can measure up to the contributions of men. Yet, women are more valued than men. We are treated as disposable. I challenge a feminist to make a list of positive characteristics about men.

I didn't know we were allowed women avi?

Also women are good for sex

Take this to reddit OP

Women are fucking hot.

Profitable for std meds & abortion clinics.

They are cute
maxresdefault.jpg

Foids do not have positive traits except solving Oedipus Complexes, sexual satisfaction and brinding offspring.

They are actually (normally) somewhat decent human beings (for the standard of human beings, at least). The hope of getting that, even if I admittedly want a dysfunctional, potentially unrealistic version of that is a part of what makes my inceldom so painful.

Under vastly different - while still within the realm of possibility - conditions, I would be a volcel.

They are vile whores, theres nothing positive about them, they will sell you out and stab you in the back first time they get a chance.

Why hasn't this annoying guy not been banned yet. I'm sick of his constant Incel traits bullshit posts and non-stop foid worshiping.

Last edited:
OP is a whore worshipping normie worshipping chad worshipping retarded pretentious faggot
This guy has been spamming foid worship and gay "Incel trait" Posts for weeks now. Are the Mods asleep? They give people 20% warnings for the most useless shit but lets this cunt run roit lol

1. Women make great singers, actors, and dancers. You cannot have entertainment without women.
All of my forms of entertainment disagree with you.
2. Women are more beautiful than men. They are less affected by alopecia and acne. Estrogen rejuvenates and brightens the skin. Beautiful couples tend to have more daughters. Women have no beards and thus no risk of cutting themselves while shaving; no scars.
The girls in my highschool and middle school disagree with you.
3. Women can conceive children. That is a crucial part of our survival as a species. A woman needs a man in order to reproduce, but she is the one that waits for nine months and give birth to the child through a painful process only women have to endure.
And men have to endure having to protect a human completely unable to do anything for 9 months.
4. Women are better with words than men. The difference is negligible, but it is there: women outperform men in reading and writing. Women are more articulate than men, though by a small margin. It is considered rude for girls to use bad words or slangs, which nearly all boys use.
The girls I've met disagree with you.
5. Women commit less crimes than men. This pattern can be found all over the world. There is not a single country in which women commit more crimes than men. It is always the opposite. Men are more aggressive than women. Most serial killers and mass murderers are men.
Because women don't need to resort to violent methods to gain power. They're just born with two X chromosomes.

They are attractive to heterosexual men

They eventually die.

This guy has been spamming foid worship and gay "Incel trait" Posts for weeks now. Are the Mods asleep? They give people 20% warnings for the most useless shit but lets this cunt run roit lol
I get 30% warning for "postmaxxing" and he's completely allowed to make threads like these. The absolute state of the mod team.

Sure, women can sing in higher scales, and you can't really have entertainment if it doesn't depict half the population
Seems like bullshit. Women are unaffected by hair loss, that is the only true statement.
And they almost equally often kill their children in their wombs through abortion.
Seems like bullshit. Men (of a certain ethnic group) are generally higher IQ than their women, by 2-3 points.
True. I can give credit to women, they are less likely to rob or murder me.

Women make my penis hard :ahegao:

singers? definitely not but some of them can make very good actors
women are like snakes, they're manipulative so they can adopt the mentality and the character of another being.
yeah they're more better looking and cute
that's not really a positive, that's like saying that men are good because they have semen that can impregnate foids
massive cope, men are way better with words than women
every god tier literature art that was made in this world is made by men themselves and not women
i gotta say that:
-women are more loving to their children than fathers themselves and they're more likely to put their lives on the line to protect a kid than a man.
-women, if they love you, they will provide much more emotional support than male friends
-women are sometimes more empathetic than men, i just see this in the real world but that's rare. most of the times men are the more empathetic and generous
-women give good cuddles that make you feel less depressed. that's why i want cuddle so bad
-women are sometimes funny when they act stupid

They're good at consuming any drop of humanity left in sub4 men that are too self aware to cope. Honestly 100% of the media I consume was made by men, more often then not ugly men. Aside some jrpgs osts like the breath of fire saga and legend of mana they don't exist in my copes.

fuck off to reddit cuck literally everything u said is wrong

This one.

This one.

He is deluded.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151891944Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:57 PM CST
"@injury: you must be pretty stupid to feel sorry for the loss of a grandma there's like millions everywhere losing one isn't going to do much" Each human has unique characteristics that differ from another individual. This individual's grandmother likely influenced their personality and perception of the world significantly and brought them happiness, the psychological damage from the death of an individual of whom a person has an extensive cognitive connection can be devastating. Having sorrow for the loss of a beloved individual is not idiotic, It's a combination of subjective and intrinsic values. You don't have to personally exhibit sympathy towards the plight of this individual, you can simply just cease to respond as it's only wasting your own time trying to criticize their opinion aggressively.

outside :
  • less violence
  • less chance of balding.
  • More likely to hold anti-natalist views
  • more flexible
  • lower chances of being retarded (but this also comes with having far fewer geniuses)
  • less likely to start religions/cults
  • more risk averse. This is both good and bad. Less accidents but less inventions/innovations.
  • live longer.
  • better at studying/fitting in in a globohomo classroom setting
they're worse in every way. They're worse with words. There is no female Shakespeare. No female Einstein. No female Elon Musk. No major female prophet, hell I can't think of a single one. The elite of every significant field ends up being men for a reason.

outside :
  • less violence
  • less chance of balding.
  • More likely to hold anti-natalist views
  • more flexible
  • lower chances of being retarded (but this also comes with having far fewer geniuses)
  • less likely to start religions/cults
  • more risk averse. This is both good and bad. Less accidents but less inventions/innovations.
  • live longer.
  • better at studying/fitting in in a globohomo classroom setting
they're worse in every way. They're worse with words. There is no female Shakespeare. No female Einstein. No female Elon Musk. No major female prophet, hell I can't think of a single one. The elite of every significant field ends up being men for a reason.
read every word

Sexless losers are never complimented on, but we are honest enough to compliment women when they deserve it. That is the meaning of impartiality.

That is it. Women have their worth in society, but none of the things I listed can measure up to the contributions of men. Yet, women are more valued than men. We are treated as disposable. I challenge a feminist to make a list of positive characteristics about men.
you are an absolute simp dude.
foid worshipping should be frowned upon.

Woman are hot sometimes I want to fyck them so much

Especially young girls

They smell like fesikh

They're rapeable

You feel over the world when you get their attention.

They distract normies so that incels can take over

Hollywood actresses are only in their roles for how breedable and fuckable they are. Hollywood actors are regarded for the ability to play their role well
No, since the beauty is you analyse is probably amped up with makeup
Which is not something they have achieved, but attained by RNG. Despite nowadays they rarely want to breed anymore, because then they wouldn't be able to ride chad's cock carousel
The words what you're looking for is more lying, deceptive and manipulative
Because they are weaker and can't do it for the most part
That is it. Women have their worth in society, but none of the things I listed can measure up to the contributions of men. Yet, women are more valued than men.
Because holes have holes
We are treated as disposable. I challenge a feminist to make a list of positive characteristics about men.
Won't happen, they are not mentally capable of such thing

they have holes where i can insert my pp in