Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Say something positive about women.

Revived for the new generation of incels.
Woman are Vile creatures. If you let her influence , Stop you from Taking drugs or your copes . Then you didnt grow a fucking spine yet.

A Woman cant fix your incelish Looks , she can only Provide Some Pleasure .

No one can have the charisma of a woman, for good or ill. Understands how to move mountains by the subtlest means.

Marlowe put it best:

"Was this the face that launched a thousand ships?"

They don't talk to me, that's good

Woman are Vile creatures. If you let her influence , Stop you from Taking drugs or your copes . Then you didnt grow a fucking spine yet.

Yes!

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "This will anger countless White racists. Oh well.",
"headline": "Danny Glover to testify at House slavery reparations hearing",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/house-hearing-reparations-slavery-set-032229554.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jun 14 00:36:48 UTC 2019"
},

},
{
"user_text": "\"We can apologize for the evils done,\"\n\n\"Apologizing\" means nothing. It will not help the countless blacks who are suffering.\n\nhttp://www.crf-usa.org/brown-v-board-50th-anniversary/reparations-for-slavery-reading.html",
"headline": "Bernie Sanders says 'there should be a study' on slavery reparations",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/bernie-sande...a-study-on-slavery-reparations-162826965.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Apr 05 21:37:07 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"black\".......yet another instance of the one-drop rule.",
"headline": "Black man who was held at gunpoint by white officers while picking up trash: 'It definitely brings fear to my heart'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/black-man...e-picking-090000999--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Apr 05 17:11:33 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "\"While 58 percent of black Americans support reparations, 81 percent of white Americans oppose them\"\n\nShocker. No, not really.",
"headline": "Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/candidates-edge-toward-discussing-slavery-reparations-090000570.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Apr 04 14:19:36 UTC 2019"
},

I would say sex, but I don’t get sex anyway so it doesn’t matter.
I really can’t think of any way that any female has ever improved my life.
I’m too lazy to write my life story. But I have experienced nothing except rejection from women.
The beautiful women are nice to look at, but it’s hell knowing that they will never be my girlfriend.

Giving birth, that's probably it. Everything a foid does a man can do better. Including even sucking a dick, a lot of trannies are better at being a woman it seems JFL

Our pleasure, when we want

They make my dick hard.

Giving birth, that's probably it. Everything a foid does a man can do better. Including even sucking a dick, a lot of trannies are better at being a woman it seems JFL
"It seems."
"Or so I'm told."
"I heard."
"Asking for a friend."
"Oh, you know."

How the fuck would you know, boyo? :feelswhat:

I'm thankful for their freshly baked pies that me and my gang of mischievous rapscallions secretly take from their windowsill for our own enjoyment :feelsdevil:
1eb5883ba35ca414a2788a59983977dd

By request:

In my country their life expectancy is declining so thats a positive.

The only pussy worth fucking is unfucked virgin pussy.

The only positive things in women are AIDS tests

There are less atheistic woman than men.

Is this a trick question. The only attractive women is a frozen cadaver

I would say sex, but I don’t get sex anyway so it doesn’t matter.
I really can’t think of any way that any female has ever improved my life.
I’m too lazy to write my life story. But I have experienced nothing except rejection from women.
The beautiful women are nice to look at, but it’s hell knowing that they will never be my girlfriend.
the beutiful women are the worst. they look at us with amused disgust. why is this threat even HERE??III???

Although I criticize modern women, I believe in the principle of recognizing their particular qualities. I came up with this idea after seeing this 2016 presidential debate between Trump and Clinton.

So regardless of negative traits women might have, say something positive about them. Genuine responses, no double standards.

My take:

• Women are generally good mothers and would literally die for their children. They would confront the whole world just to protect their offspring. This unconditional love is remarkable.

• Women can improve men's health by stepping in their lives and reorganizing their lifestyles. I've seen it happen multiple times. Addicted guys who quit using drugs after their girlfriends helped them overcome the addiction. Guys who lost weight. Guys who worked on their appearance. Guys who got a job. Women's motivation can be life-changing.

• Women can be very emotionally intelligent. Their level of emotional comprehension is quite higher than men's. They can read an entire room in seconds.

Now let's see your take.
They can be raped :feelsokman:

they're hot I wanna dig my nails into one and fuck it till it can't say words anymore

the beutiful women are the worst. they look at us with amused disgust. why is this threat even HERE??III???
True. I used to admire their beauty but they don't even bat an eye for a second. Atleast the ugly ones talk to me if i talk to them

They're creative and artistic. Also they can be kind and helpful. I've had women help me in uni on multiple occasions.

In general, there are bad women but there are also good women. I can't blame them for not finding me attractive, i'm ugly, boring, weird and socially retarded.

Last edited:
Although I criticize modern women, I believe in the principle of recognizing their particular qualities. I came up with this idea after seeing this 2016 presidential debate between Trump and Clinton.

So regardless of negative traits women might have, say something positive about them. Genuine responses, no double standards.

My take:

• Women are generally good mothers and would literally die for their children. They would confront the whole world just to protect their offspring. This unconditional love is remarkable.

• Women can improve men's health by stepping in their lives and reorganizing their lifestyles. I've seen it happen multiple times. Addicted guys who quit using drugs after their girlfriends helped them overcome the addiction. Guys who lost weight. Guys who worked on their appearance. Guys who got a job. Women's motivation can be life-changing.

• Women can be very emotionally intelligent. Their level of emotional comprehension is quite higher than men's. They can read an entire room in seconds.

Now let's see your take.

Women are created in the image of God and have inherent dignity and worth just like everybody else. Also, as you said, the desire for a female partner quite literally gives men a reason to continue striving and improving. Say what you will, but even men in this forum would probably not have started working out if they weren't concerned with attracting women. Additionally, women are generally more empathetic, tender, and kindhearted, and can temper some of men's most violent tendencies.

There's no doubt women have it far easier then men do in modern Western society, but this isn't the fault of women. The blame imo lies on the ruling class who orchestrate, coordinate, and lead the system. Women aren't really happy with the current arrangement either, and honestly if the current culture was similar to how it was 100 years ago, even ugly short men would still have plenty of options.

Another thing i've noticed is that they're super supportive of each other. More than men at least.

They have big tits and ass

They ain't gonna say any positive shit about us. Fuck that.

They will work until 60 becuse they are strong and educated while i will neet until i die

Women are created in the image of God and have inherent dignity and worth just like everybody else. Also, as you said, the desire for a female partner quite literally gives men a reason to continue striving and improving. Say what you will, but even men in this forum would probably not have started working out if they weren't concerned with attracting women. Additionally, women are generally more empathetic, tender, and kindhearted, and can temper some of men's most violent tendencies.

There's no doubt women have it far easier then men do in modern Western society, but this isn't the fault of women. The blame imo lies on the ruling class who orchestrate, coordinate, and lead the system. Women aren't really happy with the current arrangement either, and honestly if the current culture was similar to how it was 100 years ago, even ugly short men would still have plenty of options.
that's ban worthy. some reddit-tier comment, that is.

women have nice tits and can be good to tall white men.

I would rather see a female doctor because I don't want my junk inspected by a man.

I hate to admit this, but as long as women don't get on a woke power trip they can be decent managers, because they are less aggressive.
Why would a foid doctor want to touch an inkwells penis, there is probably friction burns on it because of all the masturbating kek :feelshaha: . Inkwell trait your penis is disgusting, and ugly

They're creative and artistic. Also they can be kind and helpful. I've had women help me in uni on multiple occasions.

In general, there are bad women but there are also good women. I can't blame them for not finding me attractive, i'm ugly, boring, weird and socially retarded.
The most frustrating part being them being good and then wanting nothing to do with you. Like, it always took a bare minimum effort for women to take the moral high ground, even in this forum. It always seemed like the most cruel joke from our creators to not give the undesired men any redeeming qualities and showering women, who're so socially privileged, with more of them.

they know how to make nice choclate cake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back