Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Say something positive about women.

No, it's not because he disagrees with me. It's because people like him (@Meus) act tough behind a keyboard, but would be too coward to confront anyone in real life, just like you JoeBruhCel.
act tough how? all I'm doing is writing words on a keyboard lmfao

Hard to think about any... but hey, I think they actually fit quite well in the kitchen :feelsLSD:

Hard to think about any... but hey, I think they actually fit quite well in the kitchen :feelsLSD:
Not a bad one, really. Historically, women's role was cooking and taking care of children. Many of them would also be good at medical skills.

:feelsohgod: untrue only thing that are useful are there bodys :feelsohgod:

No, it's not because he disagrees with me. It's because people like him (@Meus) act tough behind a keyboard, but would be too coward to confront anyone in real life, just like you JoeBruhCel.
Wait I'm tough because I used "retard"? Lmao. But yeah praising women in an incel forum is very retarded.

Single mothers offspring is FAR more likely to go to prison or develop mental illness or abuse drugs or other negative shit. So you are simply wrong implying that "most women are good mothers". That is total bullshit. :feelskek: You see the facts are already against you.

Then the other bluepilled shit like "they help men to organize their lives". Jfl. Where is my foid who will help me? Where is she? Welcome to the NHK is not real life bro.

But yeah acting like I'm larping as a tough guy while trying to intimidate me is peak retard behavior.

But yeah acting like I'm larping as a tough guy while trying to intimidate me is peak retard behavior.
he probably thinks foids love tough guys who are ready to take a bullet for them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL at this dude, literally ready to fight someone irl just for saying the truth about foids

after being on this earth for 25 years and suffering through all of the torment, bullying, rejection from women i definitely do not have anything positive to say to such a subhuman gender

after being on this earth for 25 years and suffering through all of the torment, bullying, rejection from women i definitely do not have anything positive to say to such a subhuman gender
Ah.

>good mothers
I lost it

They have soft calming voices, soft skin, sexy body and neck suitable for strangulation.

Here's one.

Their herd mentality. How is this good? Because it would be all too easy to herd them back into behaving properly with the appropriate social norms in place.

Some of them have Huge tits or ass:feelsLSD:

I can´t think of a good thing, at least my grandmother and my mother (to a certain extent bc she is an extremely conspiracy-driven person) are not bad at all: but their good qualities are not extensive to womanhood so idk

Although I criticize modern women, I believe in the principle of recognizing their particular qualities. I came up with this idea after seeing this 2016 presidential debate between Trump and Clinton.

So regardless of negative traits women might have, say something positive about them. Genuine responses, no double standards.

My take:

• Women are generally good mothers and would literally die for their children. They would confront the whole world just to protect their offspring. This unconditional love is remarkable.

• Women can improve men's health by stepping in their lives and reorganizing their lifestyles. I've seen it happen multiple times. Addicted guys who quit using drugs after their girlfriends helped them overcome the addiction. Guys who lost weight. Guys who worked on their appearance. Guys who got a job. Women's motivation can be life-changing.

• Women can be very emotionally intelligent. Their level of emotional comprehension is quite higher than men's. They can read an entire room in seconds.

Now let's see your take.
The only good thing about foids is that if you are a chad you can easily manipulate them into doing whatever you want.

es CHADS mental health retard. They will try to help obese CHADS, drug addcited CHADS, homeless CHADS. This doesn't prove women are good, it only proves how much they lust after the seed of good looking men.
Someone should make a post on IT titled: "Say something positive about incels"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Let's address the arguments you make then.

1.• Women are generally good mothers
Plenty of cases with shitty mothers dumbass who leave their children in hot cars to die or with abusive boyfriends or who get an abortion or who get divorced or who do plenty of other negative shit. If women were all good mothers our world would be in a much better state so stfu with your bluepilled garbage. :bluepill: There are good mothers and there are bad mothers.
2. • Women can improve men's health
Yes CHADS mental health retard. They will try to help obese CHADS, drug addcited CHADS, homeless CHADS. This doesn't prove women are good, it only proves how much they lust after the seed of good looking men.
3 • Women can be very emotionally intelligent.
Yeah because that is required for manipulation lmao. They're still sociopathic creatures who can abandon their man within a heartbeat if something betters comes along.

Retarded and bluepilled thread. :feelskek:
Based

Although I criticize modern women, I believe in the principle of recognizing their particular qualities. I came up with this idea after seeing this 2016 presidential debate between Trump and Clinton.

So regardless of negative traits women might have, say something positive about them. Genuine responses, no double standards.

My take:

• Women are generally good mothers and would literally die for their children. They would confront the whole world just to protect their offspring. This unconditional love is remarkable.

• Women can improve men's health by stepping in their lives and reorganizing their lifestyles. I've seen it happen multiple times. Addicted guys who quit using drugs after their girlfriends helped them overcome the addiction. Guys who lost weight. Guys who worked on their appearance. Guys who got a job. Women's motivation can be life-changing.

• Women can be very emotionally intelligent. Their level of emotional comprehension is quite higher than men's. They can read an entire room in seconds.

Now let's see your take.
Fuck off. Go back to where you came from cuck

@JohnDcel what’s a positive thing you‘d say about women

I like looking at them naked or when they have very little clothing. Their vaginas would probably make my cock feel good

They know how to suck. Well, at least some of them.

There is nothing good personality-wisd about these bitches who treat ugly men like shit and do everything for good looking men. Who abort children, sometimes throw children away and are catastrophic when it comes to parenting. Who dont give a single shit what they are doing to society. Who judge males only by height and face (even their own sons) and who break rules just to fuck a chad. Who also have double standards and are massive hypocrites (e.g. men with short height are a joke to them but nobody is allowed to say anything about their overweight). Women have no good qualities. They will tell yoj "its all about good personality" but voluntarily stay with abusive mem just because of their jawline and/or very tall height.

If you are ugly like me, you will realize that there is nothing positive about females. They are shallow superficial lookist who are seen as angels by most men.

You would have to be a bluepilled normie living in his own world to think that women are good mothers, care about all mens mental health (biggest bullshit i have read tbh) and other stuff.

The only little value left are their holes maybe. But they are such horrible horrible pieces of shits (young ones and old ones) that i sometimes feel more repulsed than attracted to them.

Ask any ugly blackpilled man who got treated like scum and had his experience with females.

It were men who came up with the bullshit that women are this positive shit and that positive shit and angels and trash. This gay and unrealistic shit was pushed by faggy men. One look at reality and you realize why soooo many men in the past talk negatively about females (e.g. Cato the elder, Tesla and many other well-known men)

Women are nothing but evil childish monsters who hate ugly men, want to do whatever they want without being jugded, who would harm you if it is what is needed to impress and stay with chad, who are dumb too but they think they are THE SHIT. Even being married with them, when you are unattractive, enjoy the nagging. They destroy a man.

I feel hate and i think it is good that in many cultures women get beaten or completly eliminated after doing degenerate shit (e.g. cheating or other degenerate shit). It is good. Never used to understand why men do this but now i do.

Even in many religions they warn about female nature. Thats how much of a shit image holes managed to create in the ancient times.

So: the only positive thing i can say: their holes.

Last edited:
Camel toes look gorgeous

They have wombs and give birth to children ensuring the survival of the human species.

Foids can be very selfish which makes them very able to pursue their career and dreams without regard for anyone else

They CAN be good platonic friends, but ONLY when lack of sexual interest is mutual AND she doesn't outright dislike guys she doesn't wanna fuck. I have one female friend. She's HIV positive. I'm very, very afraid to do anything intimate with her, and she's not interested in me that way, so it works out. Seriously, the main cause of friction between men and women is sexuality. If the entire world became asexual, it would be a better place, and most of the animosity between men and women would disappear.

No.

Women are not generally good mothers.

Women only improve Chads health by stepping into their lives.

Women use their emotional intelligence as a weapon against sub 8 men.
Cucked post ngl

There is nothing good about women these days. At one point in history there was, but not now.

They have a lower crime/violence rate then men. I cannot think of any other positive thing.

They can cook good meals

You have no authority to judge anyone. I'm one of the members who criticize women a lot. There are lots of threads in which I call them out, but this one is different.

Can you compliment your opponent? That's the hardest part.

If you were black pilled about women, you wouldn't play this stupid game of "complimenting the opponent."

My take:

Now let's see your take.
The last is bullshit, anyone can have this ablity, especially if they have suffered trauma

What does my join date have to do with the fact that I'm one of the members who criticize women the most? It seems like you want to take cheap shots at me and don't know how.

If you were black pilled about women, you wouldn't play this stupid game of "complimenting the opponent."
This does not make sense at all. You can easily recognize the qualities of your opponent. All it takes is humbleness which many people on this forum, including you, does not seem to have. Overcome your ego.

What does my join date have to do with the fact that I'm one of the members who criticize women the most? It seems like you want to take cheap shots at me and don't know how.
Because you give off the impression of that new guy who's trying hard to build his "street cred" on the forum to then use it to say some borderline shit.

This does not make sense at all. You can easily recognize the qualities of your opponent. All it takes is humbleness which many people on this forum, including you, does not seem to have. Overcome your ego.
When you understand the nature of the beast that is woman, contempt, not humility, is the thing you're going to express. Admiration of their qualities does not help improve that understanding. All this is, frankly, is foid worship guised under the veneer of maturity, sophistication and sensibility.

They have holes

Revived for the new generation of incels.

My take:

Now let's see your take.

They have nice tits

Pussy must feel godlike ngl
Very soft skin and some have amazing scent that you could sniff all day