Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw the same Life Guard at the pool again

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I just want to rope. Spent the whole time not able to enjoy myself and the weather cause I'm too busy trying to block her out. It was even worse when I left and she said bye to me, It makes me actually think I have a chance when in reality it's over and she was just being nice.

JFL at orbiting some girl you don't even know the name of.

Approach her

She noticed that you were leaving? Here's what you need to do, either approach her and probably be disappointed, or put her out of your mind.

:feelsgah: U got hopes coz she said bye to you.

Sad shit

put your entire existence into trying to get attention from this one slut. Become nothing else but thinking about this one whore, and the next time you might be able to see her. Go hard in the gym, get new clothes. Get a higher paying job. Slave away at life. Use the image of this foid skank in your mind as lifefuel, keep on chugging along. WOOWOWOW, all this work has finally payed off for you. You were able to take blonde slut out for dinner! hahah, she laughed at something you said!! OMFG, this might be it! I might be able to get out!!

meanwhile she is being drilled by chad and tyrone, goes on dates all week long with people exactly like you, feeding small bits of fake affection to you incel orbiting cucks.

put your entire existence into trying to get attention from this one slut. Become nothing else but thinking about this one whore, and the next time you might be able to see her. Go hard in the gym, get new clothes. Get a higher paying job. Slave away at life. Use the image of this foid skank in your mind as lifefuel, keep on chugging along. WOOWOWOW, all this work has finally payed off for you. You were able to take blonde slut out for dinner! hahah, she laughed at something you said!! OMFG, this might be it! I might be able to get out!!

meanwhile she is being drilled by chad and tyrone, goes on dates all week long with people exactly like you, feeding small bits of fake affection to you incel orbiting cucks.
Going on a date would be nice. I probably wouldn't mind.. I'm just so alone.
:feelsgah: U got hopes coz she said bye to you.

Sad shit
No I don't have my hopes up. Never had a chance.
She noticed that you were leaving? Here's what you need to do, either approach her and probably be disappointed, or put her out of your mind.
Yeah she noticed I was leaving. And made sure I was looking her way so she could say bye.

Tuesdaycel dropping a brutal orbitpill

This +1000, if you keep orbiting it will only take a toll on you without results

Just get it over with and approach tbh.

The fuck are you doing at the pool "enjoying" the weather? You are incel. There is nothing to enjoy.

Do not leave the house ever again unless necessary. You are a fake incel if you leave the house.

Volcel if you don't approach tbh

Volcel if you don't approach tbh
Nice bait. I only approached one girl in my life and it ended with her saying, oh my boy friend likes "insert whatever here" then i just disengaged.

The fuck are you doing at the pool "enjoying" the weather? You are incel. There is nothing to enjoy.

Do not leave the house ever again unless necessary. You are a fake incel if you leave the house.
What? Yeah I'm incel but I'm trying not to LDAR. Just cause I try to enjoy the weather doesn't mean I'm fakecel.

Volcel tbh tbh.
I wish I was volcel.

there's no point approaching her shes probably getting Chad or even Tyrone cock in her mouth when she goes home after her job, not approaching her was probably the best thing you did for your sanity and ego. Seriously why do it when you will just get rejected for a hot 8+ Chad
Cause I'm fucking alone and I wish a girl would just like me. After 25 yrs it becomes depressing.

Why do you keep going there OP ? Unless you have a paid membership ? Try to find a new pool or just take a cold shower to cool off. I know the feels with attractive femoids being a mentalcel myself. It will only get worse the more you try to block it out, because subconsciously you're trying to prove to yourself that you're not a mentalcel when you are.

Find a new place to cool off !

Why do you keep going there OP ? Unless you have a paid membership ? Try to find a new pool or just take a cold shower to cool off. I know the feels with attractive femoids being a mentalcel myself. It will only get worse the more you try to block it out, because subconsciously you're trying to prove to yourself that you're not a mentalcel when you are.

Find a new place to cool off !
I know but its close to my building so I go.. Mentalcel is hell. At least low inhib incels know they are truecels. Mental cels dont even know cause they cant approach to find out

I know but its close to my building so I go.. Mentalcel is hell. At least low inhib incels know they are truecels. Mental cels dont even know cause they cant approach to find out
Yea, and then to top it off, knowing that even if we were low inhib and COULD get a bitch, they wouldn't be worthy of our love & affection anyways, as they're piece of shit wild animals at their core.

I just want to rope. Spent the whole time not able to enjoy myself and the weather cause I'm too busy trying to block her out. It was even worse when I left and she said bye to me, It makes me actually think I have a chance when in reality it's over and she was just being nice.

Did she notice everyone else when they left or was it that she made a special effort to observe you leaving? It's important to pay attention to the subtle details of human behavior so as to infer their true meaning.

Did she notice everyone else when they left or was it that she made a special effort to observe you leaving? It's important to pay attention to the subtle details of human behavior so as to infer their true meaning.
I was actually the only one at the pool today. So I don't know. She could have easily not said bye cause I didn't talk to her until I said bye back.
Yea, and then to top it off, knowing that even if we were low inhib and COULD get a bitch, they wouldn't be worthy of our love & affection anyways, as they're piece of shit wild animals at their core.
I used to cope by thinking there was a girl out there that wasn't like that. That was my blue pill days though. Then as I got older I realized it's all a lie.

I was actually the only one at the pool today. So I don't know. She could have easily not said bye cause I didn't talk to her until I said bye back.

I used to cope by thinking there was a girl out there that wasn't like that. That was my blue pill days though. Then as I got older I realized it's all a lie.

Well hey bru, if you're the only one there then the competition is nonexistent, at least the probability of a successful interaction is going to be enhanced by the very fact that the place isn't full of ripped chads showing off their ken like bodies and flaunting it for this girl to lust after. There may be hope for you sir. Remember the words of Ovid; fortune favors the bold.

Well hey bru, if you're the only one there then the competition is nonexistent, at least the probability of a successful interaction is going to be enhanced by the very fact that the place isn't full of ripped chads showing off their ken like bodies and flaunting it for this girl to lust after. There may be hope for you sir. Remember the words of Ovid; fortune favors the bold.
I will try to push myself to next time I see her. I doubt I have a chance. She probably has a boyfriend anyway. 95% of women already do.

I will try to push myself to next time I see her. I doubt I have a chance. She probably has a boyfriend anyway. 95% of women already do.

Not always the case man. In today's degenerate and hedonistic society, I've observed that many women aren't looking for a steady man to support them materially but rather just looking to whore about with as many guys as they can seduce. Of course you can't be faulted for trying and look at it this way, right now you have nothing to lose. Even if she says no, she may be flattered that you had the courage to compliment her or ask her out. Good luck man.

Reminds me of when I used to be a dickhead in school just to get the attention of the sluts.