Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Saw the cute barista gorl again today

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
You all may remember this post I made a week ago

She was here again today and this time I actually ordered my coffee from her but I was very nervous and awkward while ordering and I probably seemed autistic:feelsbadman:

I have no idea how I would start an actual conversation with her if I am too awkward to even order my coffee smoothly... plus like I said in the previous post she probably doesn't want to be bothered by creepy incels while working:feelscry:

She got ravaged by Chad last night, stop coping.

Next time tell her meet you at the back of the shop in private

She's probably got at least a hundred customers every day and half of them are hitting on her. Most of them are probably Incels. Even if she takes one guy home every day, she's going to mostly choose Chads. Maybe she's a slut and sometimes pity-fucks Incels, but even then it's quite unlikely that you're the "lucky" one (or unlucky in case you don't want to get AIDS).

Chad: how was work, babe?

Op's crush: "ughh, it was awful! this one ugly guy wouldn't stop staring at me!! He was so creepy!!

Chad: Don't worry babe, I'll give ya something else to think about, if you know what I mean.

Op's crush: Let's go, I've been thinking about you ramming my pussy from behind all day.

Chad: how was work, babe?

Op's crush: "ughh, it was awful! this one ugly guy wouldn't stop staring at me!! He was so creepy!!

Chad: Don't worry babe, I'll give ya something else to think about, if you know what I mean.

Op's crush: Let's go, I've been thinking about you ramming my pussy from behind all day.
this

Hmm if I remember game, you should 'neg' her.

she gargles chad's piss

That girl sees 100 guys a day.

50 try to hit on her.

She hits on 2 chads that DONT hit on her

You all may remember this post I made a week ago

She was here again today and this time I actually ordered my coffee from her but I was very nervous and awkward while ordering and I probably seemed autistic:feelsbadman:

I have no idea how I would start an actual conversation with her if I am too awkward to even order my coffee smoothly... plus like I said in the previous post she probably doesn't want to be bothered by creepy incels while working:feelscry:

View attachment 456059
I have a theory that more attractive women tend to work as baristas / bar tenders / waitresses because it means they don’t have to learn any real skills and they still make bank because of big ass tips from thirsty men.

I have a theory that more attractive women tend to work as baristas / bar tenders / waitresses because it means they don’t have to learn any real skills and they still make bank because of big ass tips from thirsty men.
The foid he's talking about it average at best. She's literally just another chubby goblina with tattoos you see on the street in LA. Niggas here can't rate for shit

The foid he's talking about it average at best. She's literally just another chubby goblina with tattoos you see on the street in LA. Niggas here can't rate for shit
Copelos she’s not chubby she’s skinny and tiny maby

It’s crazy how much attention ugly women get from men.