Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory there was a C U T È barista at the coffee shop today

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
but I didn’t get to talk to her because she was servicing someone else and I just got my order from her coworker:feelsbadman:

realistically I wouldn’t be very conversational or ask her out or anything either way because she’s just trying to do her job and doesn’t want to be bothered by creepy inklers mab

worship thread, who cares about some foid cashier

Ask her if she wants to jump onto your incel dick

worship thread, who cares about some foid cashier

Chad only. He gets extra cream in his coffee. And then he dumps cream on her face later that night. :cryfeels:

Chad only. He gets extra cream in his coffee. And then he dumps cream on her face later that night. :cryfeels:
CHAD GETS TO PUT SOME EXTRA CREAM ON HER VANILLA LATE

Every red blooded male in her vicinity
cope, not really. normies don't care about random foids. thats mere projections by desperate incels like yourself

cope, not really. normies don't care about random foids. thats mere projections by desperate incels like yourself
I'M NOT DESPERATE DUDE I LITERALLY DON'T WANT A GF OR SEX. HOW AM I DESPERATE? NORMIE MEN ARE DESPERATE. THEY SIMP FOR LITERAL TRANNIES YET I'M THE DESPERATE ONE?

Last edited:
I'M NOT DESPERATE DUDE I LITERALLY DON'T WANT A GF OR SEX. HOW AM I DESPERATE? NORMIE MEN ARE DESPERATE. THEY SIMP FOR LITERAL TRANNIES YET I'M THE DESPERATE ONE?
you're acting as if every normie man simps for samsung foids. jfl @ you

those dudes probably aren't even normies just bluepilled incels

Legit. Normies are the same ones that hit on every women that have the slightest attraction to.

You should have stared and her and licked your lips. Bitches love that, trust me

Should've killed her.

Ask for some fuck next time

Stop simping. :incel:

she gargles chad's piss